Starship Troopers (Sega 1997)

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    grunger
    Participant
      @grunger

Anyone else getting a virus warning with 1.1 – Windows Defender really doesn’t like it……

Matteo
      Participant
        @matteo

Very nice job.
        Unfortunately, the third ball gets stuck

m.

Matteo
        Participant
          @matteo

Nem tartalmaz Vírust az asztal.

Csak sajnos a harmadik golyót nem tudja kiadni  “beragad”

m.

Matteo
          Participant
            @matteo

Érdekes, mert csak Néha “ragad be” a golyó.

Nagyon szép munka, köszönöm.

m.

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update @knorr. Looking forward to play this update. I kind of let it rest so I don’t get bored of it and I still need to read up on the rules. :rose:

Knorr
              Participant
                @knorr
                vipContributor

Very nice job.

Unfortunately, the third ball gets stuck

Where and how?

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

It’s always nice when you have to suffer through another update – Nice job on the game Thank you
                  One thing I did notice if you’re change in a LUT and when you’re done sometimes a little flipper will be stuck up

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

Report from gt710/1080 land:

Not getting a 3rd ball or any others stuck ..yet.  Gameplay is smooth and surprised because WOW, what a light show.  This is pretty amazing Knorr.  I don’t really care about my score, I just want to kill bugs.

VP10.7 folder placed inside the main pinball file works fine to boot from manually.  I renamed mine something like 10.7Betaxxxx.  Can place table, backglass and rom in normal folders.

@grunger
                    – – It’s been a while since I’ve seen it discussed, but turning off any Windows Defender stuff is usually recommended for vp.

Thanks @knorr C Kent and any other contributors!!

jason3731
                    Participant
                      @jason3731

Is there a new db2s or b2s to go with this great table. Can’t find any links for a b2s? any help

JR
                      Participant
                        @jfr1

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13193

sheltemke
                        Participant
                          @sheltemke

Érdekes, mert csak Néha “ragad be” a golyó.

Nagyon szép munka, köszönöm.

Jó lenne ha kicsit specifikusabban leírnád, hogy hol ragad be pontosan. így nem lesz javítva az biztos. Egy screenshotot posztolj a beragadt golyóval légyszíves.

Would be nice if you show exactly where the ball stucked. Won’t be fixed by this “information”. Post a screenshot pls.

makmak
                          Participant
                            @makmak

I tried to change the colors of the flipper rubbers to white for more contrast to the background (maybe sounds strange to you, but I like it that way) but I failed. Not familiar to 10.7 yet – maybe its not possible at all cause they are primitives or such? Thx for your help, plays great nevertheless!

chucky87
                            Participant
                              @chucky87

I allowed myself to make invisible the parts of the backglass and the lockbar for the cabinet mode which allows to make a better pov for this mode I put the knorr link to you I think that for the cabinet mode it would be nice.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by chucky87.
                              Knorr
                              Participant
                                @knorr
                                vipContributor

I allowed myself to make invisible the parts of the backglass and the lockbar for the cabinet mode which allows to make a better pov for this mode I put the knorr link to you I think that for the cabinet mode it would be nice.

You can do whatever you want but I don’t want links here. Please remove it. Cheers

Knorr
                                Participant
                                  @knorr
                                  vipContributor

I tried to change the colors of the flipper rubbers to white for more contrast to the background (maybe sounds strange to you, but I like it that way) but I failed. Not familiar to 10.7 yet – maybe its not possible at all cause they are primitives or such? Thx for your help, plays great nevertheless!

Those are primitives links so you can’t change the color. But I can try to render some new with a white rubber on it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  chucky87
                                  Participant
                                    @chucky87

Those are primitives links so you can’t change the color. But I can try to render some new with a white rubber on it.

no problem the link was to show you, because several people talk about the seen in cabinet mode which was truncated because of the backglass and that when modifying the pov the top was hidden by the backglass of the fss mode

Knorr
                                    Participant
                                      @knorr
                                      vipContributor

no problem the link was to show you, because several people talk about the seen in cabinet mode which was truncated because of the backglass and that when modifying the pov the top was hidden by the backglass of the fss mode

Thanks.

Not quite sure about that. Fs is close to 1:1. Also dt as well as fss work well here. Well, but when you changed the ratio it can make problems for sure at least with fs.

Matteo
                                      Participant
                                        @matteo

thanks for the post, let me know if the ball gets stuck again but it works fine now

m.

smackalip
                                        Participant
                                          @smackalip

I had the ball get stuck under the bug, until I realized that the frontend was opening 10.6 instead. Adjusted the path on Pinball X and working fine now.  Using VpinballX10.7beta. Also, the plunger was not shooting the ball with enough strength originally and had to adjust strength.  The problem I am having right now is that during multi-ball, the plunger is not shooting the balls into play automatically. Balls come out but no plunger action. Any suggestions?

Knorr
                                          Participant
                                            @knorr
                                            vipContributor

I had the ball get stuck under the bug, until I realized that the frontend was opening 10.6 instead. Adjusted the path on Pinball X and working fine now. Using VpinballX10.7beta. Also, the plunger was not shooting the ball with enough strength originally and had to adjust strength. The problem I am having right now is that during multi-ball, the plunger is not shooting the balls into play automatically. Balls come out but no plunger action. Any suggestions?

I will have to take a look at the last beta but just for consideration…. Did you change something on the physics. This will also have some impact on the plunger…

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 157 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?