The Addams Family (Bally 1992) V2 – G5K, Sliderpoint, 3rdAxis

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    tsolyankee
    Participant
      @tsolyankee

Sure enought, I had b2bcollision.vbs and sega.vbs in the tables folder for some reason. Deleted them and the nvram, runs like a charm.

Thank you very much!

To the table authors, beautiful table, well done!

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Glad you’ve fixed it. Now, learn from this. If you download a table that has a *.vbs inside the archive. DON’T put it into tables folder. There is very few tables that needs provided *.vbs files – if they do, well, then you will notice it on the first run and then, only then consider putting it into scripts folder and if it still isn’t working. Post it in the support thread of the table so it can get fixed.

djinfinity907
        Participant
          @djinfinity907

I edited the script to load the gold version. Is there a way to get the continue feature working?

Moritz
          Participant
            @moritz

I can’t hit the train/jackpot path with this table, anyone else?

djinfinity907
            Participant
              @djinfinity907

I can’t hit the train/jackpot path with this table, anyone else?

Takes practice young padawan. I couldnt either at first. B-)

Manbearpig
              Participant
                @manbearpig

when running without the PUP it plays great! nice work, looks amazing!

but with the PUP and altcolor, line 85 (UseVPMColoredDMD = 1) errors even tried to switch the value to 0 with no luck.

also line 142 ( vpmInit Me) errors as well.

has anyone else had this issue?

I like turtles.

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

but with the PUP and altcolor, line 85 (UseVPMColoredDMD = 1) errors even tried to switch the value to 0 with no luck.

Are you up to Date  – https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

Manbearpig
                  Participant
                    @manbearpig

Are you up to Date – https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

Installed the uncompressed and everything is working now. not sure what different :P

I like turtles.

J4miePlayer
                    Participant
                      @j4mieplayer

Hi All,

I’m really new to VPX but spent last night trying to fix the missing ball / multiball problem. Tried a ton of stuff in the script, adding switches, timers, debug lamps etc, but think I may have finally sorted it (in my setup at least)

Removed Apron and InstCard2 to see the ball trough and it seemed to be a timing problem as it was mostly loading only 2 balls with the 1st load or when using PinballX

To fix change InitTimer from 600 to 1000 and uncheck the “Enabled” it gets enabled later in the script, so far it is now always loading 3 balls but testing will continue

sharkus
                      Participant
                        @sharkus

Has anyone else had the ball completely disappear when it hits just below cousin it?  I’ve had it happen two times now, and only way to recover is to exit VP and restart.

INGMARBERGMAN
                        Participant
                          @ingmarbergman

WOW….WOW

I love u guys thanx a bunch

The Loafer
                          Participant
                            @theloafer

Has anyone else had the ball completely disappear when it hits just below cousin it? I’ve had it happen two times now, and only way to recover is to exit VP and restart.

I’ve not seen that issue myself, though I’ve lost some balls in the earlier versions in the swamp area.  Did this happen during multiball?  Are you using vp10.6 final?  Is this playing from a front end or straight into VP without having loaded other tables first? (ie: first table run when loading VP?)

sharkus
                            Participant
                              @sharkus

Has anyone else had the ball completely disappear when it hits just below cousin it? I’ve had it happen two times now, and only way to recover is to exit VP and restart.

I’ve not seen that issue myself, though I’ve lost some balls in the earlier versions in the swamp area. Did this happen during multiball? Are you using vp10.6 final? Is this playing from a front end or straight into VP without having loaded other tables first? (ie: first table run when loading VP?)

Yes, VP 10.6 final.  No front end, table launched directly when VP is started (I’m using desktop mode).  Both times have been during normal play (no multi-ball).

The Loafer
                              Participant
                                @theloafer

What are your PC specs?  are you running this at 4K?  120hz? There were two versions of this table, one with uncompressed textures and one compressed.  The uncompressed requires a better PC.

Unfortunately not sure specifically what could help. If you are using the latest everything it should work fine

joeh1974
                                Participant
                                  @joeh1974

Is there script modification that someone has completed to load the gold version ROM instead of the standard one?

Otherwise, can someone tell me what portion of the script to modify?

Edit:  NVM…found the spot in the script to modify the rom name.

djinfinity907
                                  Participant
                                    @djinfinity907

Is there script modification that someone has completed to load the gold version ROM instead of the standard one?

Edit: NVM…found the spot in the script to modify the rom name.

Only thing about doing that the continue feature will be lost. If that doesn’t matter loading the gold rom works fine. Thats how I play Gold

joeh1974
                                    Participant
                                      @joeh1974

Edit: NVM…found the spot in the script to modify the rom name.

Only thing about doing that the continue feature will be lost. If that doesn’t matter loading the gold rom works fine. Thats how I play Gold

I don’t normally use the continue feature, so no worries there.  I do like the fun added bonuses with the TAFG ROM.  Thanks!

sharkus
                                      Participant
                                        @sharkus

This is the most played table in my cabinet.  I love it.

Here’s a crazy problem that happened to me today…

I started multi-ball by dropping the last ball into the electric chair.  When the first ball was launched from the swamp I hit it directly into the electric chair.  When the second ball was launched from the swamp I also hit it directly into the electric chair.  That completely jammed up the electric chair hole, nothing was coming out of there…

solzerid
                                        Participant
                                          @solzerid

Where are the places to change the values mentioned by J4miePlayer? I’m having the same problem with the table only starting with 1 ball in the trough.

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus
                                            ContributorMemberModerator

@solzerid : From his description, it sounds like a timer. To find it. Open table, cntr+shift+e ( opens element selector ) – sort field for type, scroll down to timers and you should be able to mark and select it. Then, if properties button is enabled on the left, then you should be able to change the timers’ value. I’ve never had any issues with this table, but, I guess, since our computers are almost all different, there might be things like this happening for a selected few of us.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 528 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?