Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 posts - 501 through 514 (of 514 total)
  • Author
    tsolyankee
    Participant
    @tsolyankee

Sure enought, I had b2bcollision.vbs and sega.vbs in the tables folder for some reason. Deleted them and the nvram, runs like a charm.

Thank you very much!

To the table authors, beautiful table, well done!

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Glad you’ve fixed it. Now, learn from this. If you download a table that has a *.vbs inside the archive. DON’T put it into tables folder. There is very few tables that needs provided *.vbs files – if they do, well, then you will notice it on the first run and then, only then consider putting it into scripts folder and if it still isn’t working. Post it in the support thread of the table so it can get fixed.

djinfinity907
    Participant
    @djinfinity907

I edited the script to load the gold version. Is there a way to get the continue feature working?

Moritz
    Participant
    @moritz

I can’t hit the train/jackpot path with this table, anyone else?

djinfinity907
    Participant
    @djinfinity907

I can’t hit the train/jackpot path with this table, anyone else?

Takes practice young padawan. I couldnt either at first. B-)

Manbearpig
    Participant
    @manbearpig

when running without the PUP it plays great! nice work, looks amazing!

but with the PUP and altcolor, line 85 (UseVPMColoredDMD = 1) errors even tried to switch the value to 0 with no luck.

also line 142 ( vpmInit Me) errors as well.

has anyone else had this issue?

I like turtles.

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

but with the PUP and altcolor, line 85 (UseVPMColoredDMD = 1) errors even tried to switch the value to 0 with no luck.

Are you up to Date  – https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

Manbearpig
    Participant
    @manbearpig

Are you up to Date – https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

Installed the uncompressed and everything is working now. not sure what different :P

I like turtles.

J4miePlayer
    Participant
    @j4mieplayer

Hi All,

I’m really new to VPX but spent last night trying to fix the missing ball / multiball problem. Tried a ton of stuff in the script, adding switches, timers, debug lamps etc, but think I may have finally sorted it (in my setup at least)

Removed Apron and InstCard2 to see the ball trough and it seemed to be a timing problem as it was mostly loading only 2 balls with the 1st load or when using PinballX

To fix change InitTimer from 600 to 1000 and uncheck the “Enabled” it gets enabled later in the script, so far it is now always loading 3 balls but testing will continue

sharkus
    Participant
    @sharkus

Has anyone else had the ball completely disappear when it hits just below cousin it?  I’ve had it happen two times now, and only way to recover is to exit VP and restart.

INGMARBERGMAN
    Participant
    @ingmarbergman

WOW….WOW

I love u guys thanx a bunch

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Has anyone else had the ball completely disappear when it hits just below cousin it? I’ve had it happen two times now, and only way to recover is to exit VP and restart.

I’ve not seen that issue myself, though I’ve lost some balls in the earlier versions in the swamp area.  Did this happen during multiball?  Are you using vp10.6 final?  Is this playing from a front end or straight into VP without having loaded other tables first? (ie: first table run when loading VP?)

sharkus
    Participant
    @sharkus

Has anyone else had the ball completely disappear when it hits just below cousin it? I’ve had it happen two times now, and only way to recover is to exit VP and restart.

I’ve not seen that issue myself, though I’ve lost some balls in the earlier versions in the swamp area. Did this happen during multiball? Are you using vp10.6 final? Is this playing from a front end or straight into VP without having loaded other tables first? (ie: first table run when loading VP?)

Yes, VP 10.6 final.  No front end, table launched directly when VP is started (I’m using desktop mode).  Both times have been during normal play (no multi-ball).

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

What are your PC specs?  are you running this at 4K?  120hz? There were two versions of this table, one with uncompressed textures and one compressed.  The uncompressed requires a better PC.

Unfortunately not sure specifically what could help. If you are using the latest everything it should work fine

Viewing 14 posts - 501 through 514 (of 514 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW