The Cuphead Cup Tournament!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

I know that *that damn german* would come back with a super high score. Reminds me why I gave up on play @ vpf ;)

( great job mate )

:cry:

:heart: Ha, ha, you have two days to eliminate it. I don’t play anymore, because I think, I couldn’t repeat such a score. :bye:

I also don’t play tournaments on other sites. I play a lot on a french FB group, but some of them think, I’m a cheater. :scratch:

Then show then the video you made playing Diner ;-) And. I played for maybe an hour yesterday. Only passed 60k something, but, much better game play than on the 110k one. Also played and enjoyed very much Bords updated Star Jet. I often, if I start a table have one goal, and that is to get a new HS. Took me 45 minutes or so. So many great re-creations to choose from.

Rajo Joey
      Participant
        @joey2001

Most of my scores are also very bad; under 50.000. And above 100.000 I only score one time; this highscore. With 3″ flippers it isn’t a problem, but with 2″…. :wacko:

But the table play perfect and the artwork and lightning is also perfect.

Bord’s updates of his tables are always great. If I see a table by him, I know, I like him.

And you’re right. There are many great re-creations in the last time.

Onevox
        Participant
          @rooster

@joey2001 Wow, that’s an amazing score.

If this guy shows up at your door Monday, don’t be alarmed. His name is Walter and he’s just going to watch you play a couple of games to see if you’re really that good.

2017_WalterDay

Onevox

TUTE_PRIMUS
          Participant
            @tute-primus

I could only improve the score a little more :-(

Gameplay: https://youtu.be/KX0q8XjBQiU
            Anyway, it was a lot of fun playing all week at this beautiful table. Hopefully there will be more tournaments soon (with prizes)
            Many many thx @Scottacus

Rajo Joey
            Participant
              @joey2001

@joey2001 Wow, that’s an amazing score.

If this guy shows up at your door Monday, don’t be alarmed. His name is Walter and he’s just going to watch you play a couple of games to see if you’re really that good.

2017_WalterDay

Please if you will send someone, take this man. ?

Screenshot_20201003_183205_org.mozilla.firefox~2

Onevox
              Participant
                @rooster

Hey players! 27 hours left! Get those scores in! Or are you like me and thinking, “26,750 ain’t gonna cut it.”

Onevox

The Loafer
                Participant
                  @theloafer

Arghhh I completely forgot about this. Will try and at least participate

The Loafer
                  Participant
                    @theloafer

I’m having a lot of fun, need to leave but will try again on my return. I must say I wish a “tournament addition” had been released without the ability to change the flippers on the fly, too tempting lol

even though it’s the same layout, I’d love to see the score cards to be changed to reflected this is a PRO version, as well as a new backglass. This cannot replace the original table, they both need to stay as separate entries and merit a permanent spot on my tables list.

So far, just 50K plus change. I’m starting to backhand to the soul lanes so watch out!  to the flipper settings credit, it’s doable but it’s not an automatic shot!

Onevox
                    Participant
                      @rooster

I gotta give kudos to the players with more than 30,000. I just can’t do it. Swtiched to 3″ flippers and still only got to 90K or so. Must rethink strategy.

Onevox

The Loafer
                      Participant
                        @theloafer

I gotta give kudos to the players with more than 30,000. I just can’t do it. Swtiched to 3″ flippers and still only got to 90K or so. Must rethink strategy.

Don’t lose the ball. You are welcome :)

Scottacus
                        Participant
                          @scottacus
                          MembervipContributor

It’s 10-4 good buddies (blatant CB radio reference) time to get those scores in.

JR
                          Participant
                            @jfr1

I spent a couple hours enjoying this.  Enjoying playing, not my scores.  I think my flippers need new rubber or something.  This table is fantastic!

The Loafer
                            Participant
                              @theloafer

Couple of over 100K scores including a 190020.  Secret is the same as any pinball reflecting these delicious EM’s: get the X bonus going then get your bonus up.

JR
                              Participant
                                @jfr1

Shut up man!  You raised the front levelers or something.

The Loafer
                                Participant
                                  @theloafer

I’m not done playing but I don’t think I’m going to top that score. I was in the zone left orbit wise In that last game that I can’t replicate now.

sign of a great game, and yeah this table is hard.  Although I got two 100k scores , my typical scores is around 20-30k.  I’ve only had 5 scores above 40k

Scottacus
                                  Participant
                                    @scottacus
                                    MembervipContributor

I hope everyone has enjoyed the tourney this past week.  There were some very impressive scores turned in and you guys were great beta testers and found a few issues that need fixing which makes you all winners in my book.

And the winner of the “Cuphead Cup” is…  Rajo Joey at a staggering 257,810!  Time for this little fellow to find a new home

20200915_191244

@rajo joey please message me with your address and I’ll send him off to you.

Onevox
                                    Participant
                                      @rooster

Congrats @joey2001

Now I can release v1.2 with the changes you all pointed out. Stay tuned.

Onevox

Thalamus
                                        @thalamus
                                        ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks. Personally, I think we should have re-started the challenge. Now, hopefully without the luck element and someone changing flippers.

The Loafer
                                        Participant
                                          @theloafer

It was a fun tourney glad I had the chance to play yesterday.  Congrats to Rajo, great score!

Rajo Joey
                                          Participant
                                            @joey2001

I hope everyone has enjoyed the tourney this past week. There were some very impressive scores turned in and you guys were great beta testers and found a few issues that need fixing which makes you all winners in my book.

And the winner of the “Cuphead Cup” is… Rajo Joey at a staggering 257,810! Time for this little fellow to find a new home

20200915_191244

@rajo joey please message me with your address and I’ll send him off to you.

Thanks, but I think postage is very expensive to Germany. So let us play a new tournament with the updated version. And the winner get this little guy. :yes:
                                            :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 77 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?