The Cuphead Cup Tournament!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

That is a GREAT score. :good:

Scottacus
      Participant
        @scottacus
        MembervipContributor

Thanks for posting a score, it’s going to take some great play to beat that!

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Oh. I have kind of posted a score – https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/cuphead-pro-d-goblett-2020/page/2/#post-202333

Scottacus
          Participant
            @scottacus
            MembervipContributor

So Thalamus is at 116,340 for a new tourney high score.

The S SOUL light is an issue and onevox addressed it in development of this table.  BTW the L SOUL light can also cycle like the S one.

Is there a scatter value for bumpers, I can’t remember if there is but that could be used to fix this.  Since the tourney is under way so let’s leave this as something to fix in an update after the tourney.  The game is pretty tough with the 2″ flippers, let’s give ourselves a little help here if you can hit that S or L lane.

Oh BTW can someone from the US beat this score to save me over seas postage :whistle:

JR
            Participant
              @jfr1

116,340?  I want game-play video!

Thalamus
                @thalamus

Easy. I can just take a small video of me hitting S and play it repeat for you ;) I had several games where I actually played good, but, only got approx 50k. And don’t you worry Scott, you won’t have to send me the trophy if I was supposed to win. I would just take your GIF and put it in my tag line for a week ;)

I find it kind of unfortunate that this happens to the game. It is really fun if that doesn’t happen as much, and without fixing it, it kind of just becomes a game of luck, something we should really fear – or else someone might come on or doors with sledgehammers ;)

JR
                Participant
                  @jfr1

Hm.  So the repeated bounce off the pop bumper up the S lane isn’t a quirk on my end?  I always would nudge to disengage that.  But no nudging for this event and – -I finally broke 20k!

TUTE_PRIMUS
                  Participant
                    @tute-primus

I love tournaments and this table is one of my favorites. (I personally enjoy playing it with the 3 “flippers) but hey, it’s an excellent challenge. Here I leave my score and I also leave the Gameplay (I think that for a tournament in VPX the gameplay should be mandatory since in VPX it is very easy to adjust the table parameters)
                    There are still a few more days. I will try to beat my score

Gameplay:
                    https://youtu.be/xW18RsjLFms

bord
                      @bord

Great score!

Thalamus
                        @thalamus

Unlucky on those last two balls. Recording gameplay, sure it would be ideal. Haven’t tried, what I fear though is that it would start to lag for me, running 4k ?

Scottacus
                        Participant
                          @scottacus
                          MembervipContributor

Great score thanks for the video!  Your level of ball control and confidence with dead flipper bounces is impressive.

That repeating S SOUL light shot really does need fixing but I think that Onevox has that covered, he’s just waiting for the tourney to end to release the update.

bord
                            @bord

I thought the game was going to be big multipliers and contracts but you really won that game on the strength of your left spinner lane accuracy. Fun to watch!

Rajo Joey
                            Participant
                              @joey2001

Great game. Sadly balls 4 and 5 drained fast.

Diguelo
                              Participant
                                @diguelo

Whats a “NUDGE” ?

Never seen fit to use one even on real tables. Then again on the tables I played on the owner was only interested in coin in slot, shortest game possible. He insisted the 1″ strip of timber under the back legs was to “Increase gameplay and reduce floor damage due to heavy back boxes.” God I miss the 80’s.

Silver ball go that way, as eyes went this way, GAME OVER !!

BrandonLaw
                                Participant
                                  @brandonlaw

I can’t get above 39.6k but I did think of a funny thing….

Keep in mind my children attend a Catholic School…

My wife rolls her eyes real hard when she hears “PERDITION…HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”  from the office.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Rajo Joey
                                  Participant
                                    @joey2001

After I played many, many games with bad scores, yesterday I have a great game (better 2 great balls in one game :yes: )

One ball with 130.000 and one with 70.000 (4x multiplier and 3 multiballs).
                                    I also try to shot backhand until I got the 4x and then add the bonus.

So my highscore is now:
                                    Cuphead Highscore

I’ve made a short recording of the last (bad) ball:
                                    https://youtu.be/msbC070M99I

bord
                                      @bord

?

Thalamus
                                        @thalamus

I know that *that damn german* would come back with a super high score. Reminds me why I gave up on play @ vpf ;)

( great job mate )

Rajo Joey
                                        Participant
                                          @joey2001

I know that *that damn german* would come back with a super high score. Reminds me why I gave up on play @ vpf ;)

( great job mate )

:cry:

:heart: Ha, ha, you have two days to eliminate it. I don’t play anymore, because I think, I couldn’t repeat such a score. :bye:

I also don’t play tournaments on other sites. I play a lot on a french FB group, but some of them think, I’m a cheater. :scratch:

Scottacus
                                          Participant
                                            @scottacus
                                            MembervipContributor

Wow great score!  That is going to be hard to beat but if I change the script and give myself 25 balls I should be able to do it. :wacko:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 77 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?