Time Machine (Data East 1988) Wheel

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    32assassin
    Participant
      @32assassin

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=95216

cut from a HQ image

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

9 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Link to table?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
          @hauntfreaks
          vipContributorMember

I tried to add it was a wheel to the title but its not showing in the main title

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Well for krips sake! :)

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

we need an admin that knows that he’s doing… text Paul and and ask him how to do it…

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Lol! I can fix it.

But where is the table what site?

for IOS and Android

Kalavera3
                Participant
                  @kalavera3

Lol! I can fix it.

But where is the table what site?

in the italian page on closing topic

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  HauntFreaks
                    @hauntfreaks
                    vipContributorMember

its a Mega Link  Time Machine (Data East)
                    https://mega.nz/#!L1IzmaIK!IbuR0P8ElbSZ0SeTcCEztI4NxVCpUHUeAsF3F6-k-kU

STAT
                    Participant
                      @stefanaustria
                      MemberContributor

Note to randr: it’s from JPJ, PP Team, so just the Link in the Page.

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

Don’t understand why it isn’t uploaded on any of the other alteranative sites -here, vpu or even vpf.

HauntFreaks
                          @hauntfreaks
                          vipContributorMember

Don’t understand why it isn’t uploaded on any of the other alteranative sites -here, vpu or even vpf.

yeah I dont get it…. this was the post on FB

I let here my last pinball : v1.0 Time Machine (data east 1988) with the b2s from Chucky, just to say another time Thank you from me, from the Team PP and from all Pincab Passion’s members for all you’ve done for us. :gott:

CarnyPriest
                          Participant
                            @carnypriest

Well, it is available at Pincab Passion which is a legitimate website last I heard. Unless your legitimate website must be ‘Murican instead of French then I guess you will have to use Google Translate. B-)

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Well that’s the info we needed. Thanks @carnypriest

********************************************************
                              for IOS and Android

DJRobX
                                @djrobx
                                MemberModerator

Well, it is available at Pincab Passion which is a legitimate website last I heard. Unless your legitimate website must be ‘Murican instead of French then I guess you will have to use Google Translate. B-)

Well, what’s strange is that on FB, the author gave out the MBPC closing topic as the place to get his table, instead of the Pincab Passion site.

Why not link to PP?  Why not just post the Mega link?    Only JPJ knows.   :)

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

Right. I admit it was a clumsy wording on my behalf. What I meant by it was what Haunts just said. I still haven’t played the table and I hate FB. Only by luck I noticed it. I would expect that JPJ wants us to play his table. I do have an account on the French forum but I can’t download. I only know how to write in English. :wacko:

STAT
                                  Participant
                                    @stefanaustria
                                    MemberContributor

I want to remind you to my Page: http://www.digisystems.at
                                    Indeed, PP Page is a French Page, but also English is welcome,
                                    chucky, JPJ (Jimenez), Arngrim, neofr, shadow_shd and all the French Guys are there … Link#7 on my Website.
                                    The only “bad”, i think is, you Need to do some “Posts”, before you can Download something.
                                    I hope, we all can enjoy all the Releases also “here and there”, but if you take a look on the Page,
                                    there are some hidden Treasures ;-) … there is also a Google Translate Plugin on Page, for read in other Languages.

CarnyPriest
                                    Participant
                                      @carnypriest

My French is bad. They have specifically asked that I use English instead of French.  :good:   English is fine there. And members have been very welcoming to me.

Mega is their file host for the time being. All links from PP will be Mega.

Minimum posts before access to the download section is a feature not a bug. They want to build an active community, not just serve leeches.

FB? Why even bother?

Thalamus
                                        @thalamus

I can understand the reasoning behind the minimum posts. But, I’m not going over there to post some bullshit to get download access either. I’ve got nothing on my mind I haven’t shared elsewhere at the moment B-)

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

I was going to do a minimum post deal here when first setting up site but figured why force people to post? But I get why they do have it on I guess whatever works

for IOS and Android

Shadow
                                          Participant
                                            @shadowshd

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late answer about Pincab Passion discussion you have and the way we manage it, I only see it now :)

I know it’s not the right topic to talk about Pincab Passion, so if a moderator wants to move this message elsewhere don’t hesitate ;)

I’m one of the admin (not founder) of the forum and years ago we didn’t had a post limit before people can access everything on PP.

PP doesn’t host anything else than Team PP’s (JPJ, Chucky, Aetios, Arngrim and Neofr) work and media packs we create ourselves, on a Mega account.

Pincab Passion is hosted on ForumActif (= ForumMotion) since 2011, a free (well, not so free now  :scratch: ) forum platform that doesn’t offer online storage, that’s why we use a Mega account.

The way we see things about files : only links to original download pages to others sites are allowed and everything we want to share, even a simple screenshot, we ask permission to the original author first.

This is respect to other’s work and part of PP’s philosophy : sharing with respect and intelligence ;)

So one day creating members told us that they wanted, from now on, share their work only by PM, as they had no feedback and so didn’t know if their work was enjoyed or not.

In the staff we had to do something to support them and their work and thus encourage them to continue. We have a few limited admin tools on ForumActif (the Like option is so limited that it’s unusable), and the best we could do was granting access to their work to active members only. We judged that posting 15 non random messages was enough to automatically become an active member.

But now, in hindsight, we are realizing that it is not the best option and even goes against PP’s philosophy : sharing with no restriction but always with respect and intelligence.

We are actually discussing about that in the staff, the goal now is that everyone’s work knows a worldwide exposure, not just in the PP sphere.

I’m in discussion with Freezy to host our media packs on VPDB.io, and it could be great if they were hosted here too ;)

I have more than 300 VPX media packs I’m actually rebuilding for PBX and PinUp, both in HD and 4K.

JPJ has already uploaded some Team PP tables here and it’s really great as their work desserve a worldwide sharing :)

Another PP member modded JPSalas’s Attack from Mars table physics and has JP’s permission to share it, he also modded Fish Tales physics but can’t ask the original author Pinball58 as it seems he isn’t on the scene anymore.

I’ve seen that a link to PP has been added in the External links menu of VPB, so I’ve added a link to VPB on PP’s homepage ;)

Admins and moderators please feel free to contact me by PM, I think an official partnership between VPB and PP should be great.

As a final word PP is a french community but everybody’s welcome  :good:

Sorry for this long post and thank you ;)

++

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?