WoZ (Original 2018)

Viewing 10 posts - 261 through 270 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    lasse77
    Participant
      @lasse73

Just add this for people running into the same issues like I did.
      Could not activate .Net 3.5 in Windows-Features. Resulting in error “0x80070002”.
      Tried a lot of approaches with no success.
      In the end I did an update over the media creation tool of Windows.
      After the update the enabling of .Net 3.5 worked without error and the table worked.

lezok75
      Participant
        @lezok75

https://i.postimg.cc/DyHftG79/20200806-004809.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/QttR86b0/20200806-005052.jpg

1. The backglass is way too big, how to resize it?, i can’t do it with PinUplayerConfigDisplays (as i did with the backglass on the Munsters table)

2. The table looks blurry/ low res, i don’t know why cos all the other tables look crisp but not this one and it’s not my pc specs (r5 1600af + rx 580 + 16gb ram)

Hi,

I get the same “bluryness” issue. I realised  that we actually see the background image through the table. I don’t know how to fix this.

Croppie1Kenobi
        Participant
          @croppie1kenobi

I have patched the b2s server but still get error? any ideas?

robotgirl-PINCAB
          Participant
            @robotgirl-pincab

merci quel travail c’est magique et magnifique co :yahoo: :heart: :heart: :heart: mme

ZMonet
            Participant
              @zmonet

I absolutely love this table but can’t get it to work 100%.  The main issue is that after a video plays full-screen or in the upper left corner, I get a black box where the video played (See pic).  Also, I was watching a YouTube playthrough video and it looks like they had an intro PUP video on load and I’m not getting any of that. I’ve tried forcing the PUP backglass to the front, back, and “show” but nothing seems to work. I’ve tried the 4G patch but that didn’t seem to do anything.  Can anyone provide any help?  I’ve attached a screenshot of the black screen I’m seeing and also my PUP settings.  Thanks!

ZMonet
              Participant
                @zmonet

I downloaded the table again and reinstalled everything and now the table works as it should.  Love it!  The attract mode — the preview of the Wizard of Oz Pinball — comes on, but it takes a few minutes.  Does anyone know how I can speed that up in the script?  I’m not sure what is triggering that video.

Croppie1Kenobi
                Participant
                  @croppie1kenobi

I have tried and failed just about every attempt that I can think to make this work. It is the only table I have never been able to make work. I have applied the patch with no luck. Updated b2s server, ran everything as admin and without. Nothing seems to make this work. I would really appreciate some help if possible. Still get the error unable to create texture: E_OUTOFMEMORY (0x800700e: Ran out of memory) at c:\projects\vp10\renderdevice.cpp:1297.

outhere
                    @outhere
                    MemberContributorvipModerator

I have tried and failed just about every attempt that I can think to make this work. It is the only table I have never been able to make work. I have applied the patch with no luck. Updated b2s server, ran everything as admin and without. Nothing seems to make this work. I would really appreciate some help if possible. Still get the error unable to create texture: E_OUTOFMEMORY (0x800700e: Ran out of memory) at c:\projects\vp10\renderdevice.cpp:1297.

You should list all the things you have tried that way we are not all trying to guess what you’ve already done
                    You try without Backglass
                    Without Puppack
                    In video preferences in the VP you have Lowered the Max texture and element detail level

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    Croppie1Kenobi
                    Participant
                      @croppie1kenobi

You should list all the things you have tried that way we are not all trying to guess what you’ve already done

You try without Backglass

Without Puppack

In video preferences in the VP you have Lowered the Max texture and element detail level

maybe I should have said that I “thought” I tried everything. I lowered the max texture and it worked. I hope this helps others as well. Thank you.

Vladaymir
                      Participant
                        @vladaymir

Thank you sincerely for this great table. I really love the bumpers how thy look like trees :)

Viewing 10 posts - 261 through 270 (of 270 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?