Dracula (Stern 1979)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

1.2 uploaded. Added animated rubbers. Uses coin-op ROM now.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      robertms
      Participant
        @mophead

Superb updates guys, it’s amazing how much more enjoyable this table has gotten, you nailed it. Many thanks Bord and Hunt!

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

There is this smallest mistake that I know you all can’t leave there once you see it. Just left of the spinner there is this rubber that doesn’t have any metal on top of it.

I agree with Robertms – wonderful table.

I have a question though. I know that this table was originally made while there where some issues with the drop targets. So, that explains why these are set to legacy mode. But with 10.4, is there still a reason to keep them with this flag active ?

I’m not at all complaining about anything here – it is more a general question. Maybe I should have posted it in its own thread, since it involves quite a lot of tables.

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

There is this smallest mistake that I know you all can’t leave there once you see it. Just left of the spinner there is this rubber that doesn’t have any metal on top of it. I agree with Robertms – wonderful table. I have a question though. I know that this table was originally made while there where some issues with the drop targets. So, that explains why these are set to legacy mode. But with 10.4, is there still a reason to keep them with this flag active ? I’m not at all complaining about anything here – it is more a general question. Maybe I should have posted it in its own thread, since it involves quite a lot of tables.

its dracula man… its the illusive floating rubber… sppppppooookkkkyyyy

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

delete the round wall and replace it with a copy of primitive PegMetalT5

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

now that i look at it all the small post rubbers should be set to a thickness of 6

STAT
                Participant
                  @stefanaustria
                  MemberContributor

Did you Guys talking about the Dracula Teeht ? Ok no …

Can you explain more, Haunfreaks ?

HauntFreaks
                    @hauntfreaks
                    vipContributorMember

bord
                      @bord

Good find, @Thalamus. There is a whole row of them to fix along the right bank of targets. I’ll get to updating it again soon.

As for legacy targets, when I was building this one legacy targets still behaved better for me. Could very well be unnecessary now. I’ll give it a try.

BorgDog
                      Participant
                        @borgdog
                        MemberContributorvip

My opinion on the legacy targets, until 10.4 with the “fix” becomes final I would leave releases set for the version that works.

Nice table btw, someday I’ll turn my cab back on again and play more.

Yves Staub
                        Participant
                          @yves-staub

First of all, I wanna thank you for this nice table. It plays and looks awesome. :good:

During gameplay, I noticed two things:

1. After making the cats, the Extra-Ball-Light on the right inlane doesn’t light up and you can not collect an extra ball (Extra-Ball-Setting in Dip-Switch-Menue is correct to ligth up after making the cats)

2. After making the cats and the bats, the Special-Light on the left inlane doesn’t light up, but you can collect the special.

Are this emulation-errors or is something in the script or on my computer wrong. Thanks for your help.

bord
                            @bord

Thanks for the report, @yves-staub. Never noticed those problems and not sure where the problem would be. I would guess incorrect lamp assignments in the script but haven’t looked into it. I may or may not be on VP vacation until 2019 but will look into early next year.

Bladeof
                            Participant
                              @bladeof

First of all, I wanna thank you for this nice table. It plays and looks awesome. :good:

During gameplay, I noticed two things:

1. After making the cats, the Extra-Ball-Light on the right inlane doesn’t light up and you can not collect an extra ball (Extra-Ball-Setting in Dip-Switch-Menue is correct to ligth up after making the cats)

2. After making the cats and the bats, the Special-Light on the left inlane doesn’t light up, but you can collect the special.

Are this emulation-errors or is something in the script or on my computer wrong. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for this vintage and fun table @bord. I have same issues with extra ball and special lights as above poster. Have you been able to find a fix for them. Thanks Again for the table.

Bladeof
                              Participant
                                @bladeof

Anyone have a fix for the above post?

bord
                                  @bord

Hopefully someone will chime in. If not I’ll give this a close look in October and do a comprehensive update for Halloween. I’m pretty booked through the summer. Ping me on Oct. 1.

Bladeof
                                  Participant
                                    @bladeof

Thanks bord, I also downloaded 3 separate vp9 versions of this table and all have same issue with those lights not working.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    Max-K
                                    Participant
                                      @kiwipim

DIP switch 14 is missing, Extra Ball Enabled,
                                      the Dip 14 code should be added to the Inkochnito’s Dips sub-routine.

3 users thanked author for this post.
                                      Bladeof
                                      Participant
                                        @bladeof

Please forgive if silly question, but How do you find and add dip switch 14 code? Is this something basic the end user can add to the table script to get it working or does it require more sophistication like a table update.

bord
                                          @bord

@Bladeof, would you mind testing this and reporting back?

Add this to the script inside the sub around line 593:

.AddFrame 400,310,120,”Extra Ball On”,&H0002000,Array(“off”,0,”on”,&H00002000)’dip 14

Let me know if this works.

Thanks!

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus
                                            ContributorMemberModerator

I tried to add just that one line and I could not get extra ball to light up. Maybe it is something else that I’ve set that prevents it now.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 104 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?