Elvira and the Party Monsters (Bally 1989)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    32assassin
    Participant
      @32assassin

the VP9 version has it, I”m pretty sure I had a picture of an actual table that also had one.  if you don’t want it remove it.

version 2 is up.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

ninuzzu
      Participant
        @ninuzzu
        vipMember

You can also leave it as an option so the end user can  choose ;)

Thanks for new version

HauntFreaks
          @hauntfreaks
          vipContributorMember

whats new in 2.0? (other than the center post)

also in scared stiff , shoop animated the boogieman’s arms to shake like the real rubber ones… (dime store finger puppets)
          can someone add this to the boogiemen here?… <cough cough> ninuzzu….  ;)

ICPjuggla
            @icpjuggla
            MembervipModerator

Who did the physics for this table? Also, what version of VP was this saved in or what version should I playing this table in?

Neither of my questions have been answered!

Drybonz
            Participant
              @drybonz

I think the physics were done by like 4 different people, at this point… and I’m playing it on the latest beta.

32assassin
              Participant
                @32assassin

table was build and saved on 10.1

physics adjustments where done by CK on an early WIP table and he also made an update on the 1.0 release.

I have taken suggestions from this thread,  if you need to know who did what please read the entire thread to see who suggested what.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                ninuzzu
                Participant
                  @ninuzzu
                  vipMember

Who did the physics for this table? Also, what version of VP was this saved in or what version should I playing this table in?

Neither of my questions have been answered!

The table uses normal maps, this means you need at least VP10.1

Drybonz
                  Participant
                    @drybonz

whats new in 2.0? (other than the center post) also in scared stiff , shoop animated the boogieman’s arms to shake like the real rubber ones… (dime store finger puppets) can someone add this to the boogiemen here?… <cough cough> ninuzzu…. ;)

It would be really cool if we could get authentic models of the boogiemen… they could be used in both games.  I think they were the same, weren’t they?

Drybonz
                    Participant
                      @drybonz

shoop animated the boogieman’s arms to shake like the real rubber ones… (dime store finger puppets) can someone add this to the boogiemen here?… <cough cough> ninuzzu…. ;)

Along these lines, fuzzel just added support for primitive mesh animations in the new beta.

Ben Logan2
                      Participant
                        @benlogan2

Thanks for version 2.0, 32a. Much appreciated. :)

senseless
                        Participant
                          @senseless

What a treat coming home from a two weeks holiday in Portugal! Thanks 32 for all the hard work and updating to version 2.0. Tonight this baby will get some serious pinball time even though I had to get up at 5 AM to catch a flight home today. Love the V9 version of this table and can’t wait to try the VPX version.

Clark Kent
                          Participant
                            @clarkkent
                            MemberContributor

You forgot the include the red texture for the posts I added and the rolling ball sounds.

I took the latest version 2.0 and included the missing parts:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gzg4eucm88i0cou/Elvira%20and%20the%20Party%20Monsters%20%28Bally%201989%29.rar?dl=0

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Please pm a mod to author. I think it’s disrespectful to link to a table mod directly in release thread.

********************************************************
                              Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                              for IOS and Android

ICPjuggla
                                @icpjuggla
                                MembervipModerator

I totally agree with randr here..

32assassin
                                Participant
                                  @32assassin

I did not forget. just like HF  shadow lighting, I did not add them because its not something I like to see on my tables.

I used a red peg material,  I don’t see the point of adding a red image to a red material. Like the shadow lighting, I’m sure their are allot of people that might think it looks better with the image or shadows. but its not something I care for.

Drybonz
                                  Participant
                                    @drybonz

I think 32assassin has been very agreeable about adding most of the suggestions here.    :good:

HauntFreaks
                                      @hauntfreaks
                                      vipContributorMember

I hear ya… fuck realism…lol

Clark Kent
                                      Participant
                                        @clarkkent
                                        MemberContributor

Please do not start the disrespect discussion here, we had this a lot on the other forum, this table is free to mod (and very much welcomed!) as assassin said. Moreover I worked a lot on this table for the official releases to make it better. And I’m working on the ramp decals. I do not have to do that but I’m doing it because I like to help people.

Because of the red peg texture – it’s directly from the demo table where it uses this texture. As it’s missing in this table I added it to have a fully complete object. Same with sounds as the ball rolling sounds are that silent that you can not hear them at all.

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Personally it don’t bother me that much but I know some authors don’t like a link. If 32 is cool with it then so am I for his table :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                          for IOS and Android

skpManiac
                                          Participant
                                            @skpmaniac

Hi guys, the DMD on my screen looks aweful
                                            The table and lighting is excellent though, any ideas if I could be missing a font or maybe the wrong Rom, I’m using the same one I had for the old VP9 table.

Just ran the old table and its the same on there :/

Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 141 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?