This topic contains 65 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  STAT 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

This table is an absolute blast to play. Thanks for the update.

Had a killer game going yesterday and heard the “fire alarm” bell sound. Not sure what achievement that was, but I never heard it before. Was it for a free game? Also I reached some achievement where it where it knocked maybe 4 or 5 times. Just experienced stuff I had not before. This game just never gets old.

Ironically, I just added a real Fire-alarm bell to my real Funhouse, that goes off every time the knocker does. Really cool effect and is sure to be a big hit at the Pin show in early March.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Oh. That bell sound is definitely “original”. I remember it really well, but, can’t for the life of me remember why it rings right now.

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Thanks! Black Knight never had a knocker, so the bell was for replays. @wrd1972, I would guess you got grand champion and were awarded multiple replays. Strange to hear that it was a knocker sound in that case. I must have missed something in the script.

I love bells in games. Adding it to your Funhouse is a great idea.

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

bord, or someone, do you know, which Font is using for the Words on BG like “Game Over” ?

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

I had a really nice font match for the script lettering but I don’t remember the name. I may still have it on my work computer. I’ll check Monday for you.

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Maybe it isn’t a Font, but only a designed “Image”, whatever … thank you i.a. …

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account