Cactus Canyon VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    ninuzzu
    Participant
      @ninuzzu
      vipMember

Yes, you are right. I uploaded a new version yesterday that fixed that, my fault.

Anyway you must use the core.vbs from the official VP10.1, so your Scripts folder will have the core.vbs updated on 7 June 2016

Or simply redownload the table, now that I fixed it.

Laylow
      Participant
        @pinlow
        MemberContributor

Yes, you are right. I uploaded a new version yesterday that fixed that, my fault. Anyway you must use the core.vbs from the official VP10.1, so your Scripts folder will have the core.vbs updated on 7 June 2016 Or simply redownload the table, now that I fixed it.

I changed it back and I think it works fine now

nowonmywaytoplaytherestoftheevening :good:

Ah

CarnyPriest
        Participant
          @carnypriest

I have a little script for generating media for PinballX in this post: http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/17613-cactus-canyon-continued-p-roc-pbx-launcher-and-media-generator/

“Because the table requires the old VBS scripts then there has to be a separate VPX installation” ??????

The old core.vbs scripts mentioned there included some manual patches by destruk for some misbehavior of PROC. I ported and extended these to the new core scripts that now ship officially with VP10.1.

Yep, I wrote the capture script a while back so the post is old but the script should still work OK for the new version with tweaking to match your specific settings.

On adjusting DMD size, there are only a limited number of options based on pixel size. The thing to do is to play with the monitor’s resolution. For me, it did require a different resolution than what I typically use for VPM. Consequently, I set up a different launcher for CCC.

I would not expect consistency from project to project with P-Roc. The Skeleton template table uses sdl2 and has video output for the score display instead of dot matrix. Very different native aspect ratio.

roar
          Participant
            @roar

Any chance at all the DMD on CCC could work with PinDMD3? That would look so amazing!

I got it working this evening. Windows was having a PATH problem, Python added itself to my user variables but those weren’t working so I manually added them to my System variables and I could get STEP 2 working.

Step 3 then failed when I realized I had unplugged my ethernet last night to plug it into my PS4, so that was an easy problem to fix :)

Then I was getting script errors from my VPX 10.1 beta install directory, I had created a shortcut to my Tables directory in my VPX 10.0 directory so I didn’t just duplicate all my tables everytime I wanted to try a new version of VPX but apparently that wanted to load the scripts from my VPX 10.0 folder not my Beta folder… sorted that and played it on my temporary 1 screen setup.

Can’t wait to play drunk multiball in my cabinet!

Thank you all so much for your efforts! I noticed the new B2S, too amazing!

RustyCardores
              @rustycardores
              MemberModerator

Are there any backdoors/cheats to play in the special modes?  yeah yeah it’s cheating I know, but I love that Cowboys v’s Aliens mode and I absolutely suck at getting it. lol

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

take the glass off and play :yahoo:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

RustyCardores
                  @rustycardores
                  MemberModerator

You know, that thought actually did pop into my head. lol

…followed very closely by “it’s a bloody TV screen you idiot!” :)

ninuzzu
                  Participant
                    @ninuzzu
                    vipMember

These are all the modes when you cheat :)

roar
                    Participant
                      @roar

Follow-up to my own post with thanks to Carny_Priest over at vp forums… if you want the DMD working on you pinrDMD3 (And I assume your PIN2DMD?)

With the help of freezy’s dmdext I’ve got the P-ROC DMD working on my colour pinDMD3!!! It looks amazing… now if freezy could potentially get the DMD info from memory rather than having to read it from the screen and we could surpress the P-ROC DMD it would be perfect… well… beyond perfect because this is already perfect :)

My user_settings.yamal (I’m only on a single screen right now while I work on my cabinet)

Color Display Pixel Size: 4, Color Display X Offset: 25, Color Display Y Offset: 25,

dmdext mirror –source screen -p 25 25 512 128 –no-virtual

Link to freezy’s awesome tool: https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions

roar
                      Participant
                        @roar

I seemed to have turned off the game sounds (Music and voices) and only hear the mechanical sounds (Ball rolling and solenoids) anyone know what short cut keys I may have hit to do that?

Edit: Nevermind… they’re back :)

Edit: And they’re gone again… the sound seems to be coming and going on me after I stop and start the game. Not sure what’s going on.

CarnyPriest
                        Participant
                          @carnypriest

I seemed to have turned off the game sounds (Music and voices) and only hear the mechanical sounds (Ball rolling and solenoids) anyone know what short cut keys I may have hit to do that? Edit: Nevermind… they’re back :) Edit: And they’re gone again… the sound seems to be coming and going on me after I stop and start the game. Not sure what’s going on.

You have to shutdown Visual Pinball and restart Visual Pinball each time. Not a problem if you are running from a front end.

roar
                          Participant
                            @roar

I’ve noticed when I load the game up fresh… To get the sound to work, my DOF doesn’t work, but if I load another game in VPX first and then load CCC DOF works. Anyone else have DOF not working on initially loading?

RallyRally
                            Participant
                              @rallyrally

Version 1.1 of this table is the best VP release I’ve ever seen! Everything is flawless! Just Outstanding!

aubie11
                              Participant
                                @aubie11

I have Windows 7 64 bit.  Tried  tutorial and it gets stuck on part 2.

says can not find c:\P-ROC\scripts\pypinproc-install.bat.  Not sure how to proceed

Wolfgang
                                Participant
                                  @mrwolfgang

I have Windows 7 64 bit. Tried tutorial and it gets stuck on part 2. says can not find c:\P-ROC\scripts\pypinproc-install.bat. Not sure how to proceed

Hi, I’m also running Win7 64-bit. I followed the installer instructions and everything works fine (I’m running a 2 screen set up and juat needed to play with the numbers within the relevant config file to get the DMD position and that was it).

Is your VP installation on your C: drive where the proc installer saves everything? Also, I understand that the best thing to do is run VPX10.1.

By the way, compared to the 1.0 release of this table, the guns near thr flippers are kind of grey (rather than black) on 1.1? – Was the table uploaded with a different light slider setting or something?

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

I have Windows 7 64 bit. Tried tutorial and it gets stuck on part 2. says can not find c:\P-ROC\scripts\pypinproc-install.bat. Not sure how to proceed

Should work make sure you are running as admin part one is needed before part 2 can run so sounds like your failing at first step so something is not right. extract the archive and just run it from downloads folder maybe give that a try

********************************************************
                                    Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                    for IOS and Android

********************************************************

ninuzzu
                                    Participant
                                      @ninuzzu
                                      vipMember

By the way, compared to the 1.0 release of this table, the guns near thr flippers are kind of grey (rather than black) on 1.1? – Was the table uploaded with a different light slider setting or something?

Classic version has black guns, Continued has grey guns, my choice.

ICPjuggla
                                        @icpjuggla
                                        MembervipModerator

I finaly had some time to give this a run.. I played the original for about an hour today after work (I haven’t installed prock yet). All I can say is great table guys. It plays, looks and is really fun awesome job guys..

Thank you

Wolfgang
                                        Participant
                                          @mrwolfgang

Classic version has black guns, Continued has grey guns, my choice.

Ah that’s cool ; thanks for confirming. Great idea, as I have both versions set up on my cab.

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Thanks for all your hard work on the table ; pretty amazing and really fun table.</span>

HauntFreaks
                                            @hauntfreaks
                                            vipContributorMember

so i stopped being such a pussy and installed p-roc like a man, and it in very cool… really drunk multiball!!….lol

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 334 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?