Cirqus Voltaire (Bally 1997) night version

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Mark70
    Participant
      @mark70

Saw it yesterday without shaking. :) And yes that can happen on the real table also, that’s why it has its own DMD animation for this case.

BrandonLaw
      Participant
        @brandonlaw

Saw it yesterday without shaking. :) And yes that can happen on the real table also, that’s why it has its own DMD animation for this case.

So basically I’m a pro at this table and I didn’t know it?  NICEEEEE.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Mark70
        Participant
          @mark70

So basically I’m a pro at this table and I didn’t know it?  NICEEEEE.

Yes! :)

vogliadicane
          Participant
            @vogliadicane

So with the 1.1 table version it woks out of the box? Without making ANY script changes?

rothbauerw
              @rothbauerw
              ModeratorContributorMembervip

Still needs the script updated.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

RYSr (Rich)
              Participant
                @rysr

Knorr 1.1 and video dB2S demos:

https://youtu.be/zDkrtFZjvts

https://youtu.be/AM0dLUodvVk

If you do not use the animated third screen you should disable the fantasy mode.

I had to insert the code at the bottom of Knorr’s v1.1 script to get the cannon in the backglass to work, it didn’t want to work towards the top of the script. And the bell worked also! :good:

Thanks for posting the Db2s and the code together.

Rich

RYSr (Rich)
                Participant
                  @rysr

Lil’ nugget…if the Ringmaster is holding your ball and you shake the dongs out of the cab, the ball will drop in the lock ramp.  YAHTZEE!  Free lock.  I need all the help I can get as I’ll be the first to say I suck.  Not sure if that happens in the real game, but what a time to be alive.

Yes it does happen on the real Pin!

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

It does happen on real pin for sure! Can also knock off balls if you have rom option to stack them on ramp enabled.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

Why that code that roth gave us needs it be added to the end is because Knorr has his own – named the same above. @gtxjoe told me a while ago. if there is two subs, named the same, the last one red is the used one. And, I don’t know. It is kind of wrong for knorr to add code for a specific db2s ??

bassgeige
                      Participant
                        @bassgeige

The problem started a long while back where Dozer released his first integrated DMD CV. The backglass which he provided is done with a different solution as the one from me. I asked him that I like to finish the dB2S. Dozer answered back then in a forum post:

Dozer meant: “OK, I’ve rewritten a few things to fake the PWM effect on the ring inserts and included a new sub for bassgeige’s backglass which I will merge into this when you have made your revisions.”

This means a dB2S with b2s data element communication where Dozer gave me for the cannonshot a B2S ID 45 and for the spinning wheel the B2S ID 46. The basic functionality was possible but the timings were off. I had further ideas which were not possible to do with this early solution. After a long time trying to solve the problems the help and info about script usage from rothbauerw was the key to finish the dB2S for Dozer’s and also Knorr’s table. Why Knorr used a different value for the IDs may have to do with a different ID usage for his own table.

For me it is a common usage.

bassgeige
                        Participant
                          @bassgeige

The backglass is way more complex to edit for a lower resolution than others. This means it will take a lot more time as every object is in a need to be resized to show the exact same effect.

Is it not an easier solution to set for example in the ScreenRes.txt a lower monitor resolution and the possible workload should be reduced also?

Oldschool4
                          Participant
                            @oldschool4

Added the script at line 429,deleted old db2s xml file,works no issues. :good:

deaks
                            Participant
                              @deaks

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks @chucky87 that mod works perfectly!</p>

bassgeige
                              Participant
                                @bassgeige

chucky

@chucky87

Sorry, it seems I mixed up the quote edit. Normally the grill area is to disable in the setting for the dB2S by default. I included the grill area for users whom may need an additional small area for a dmd in an urgent need.

bassgeige
                                Participant
                                  @bassgeige

chucky

@chucky87

Sorry, it seems I mixed up the quote edit. Normally the grill area is to disable in the setting for the dB2S by default. I included the grill area for users whom may need an additional small area for a dmd in an urgent need.

@deaks

If there is something not working as expected, please describe what you noticed. I was not able to have a closer look to it myself. Normally you only need to disable the grill usage and everything should work like the demo videos show. (As I do not use a three monitor system myself I rely on your more detailed experience description to understand more precise. what you mean. Thanks)

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus
                                    ContributorMemberModerator

@bassgeige : Thanks for the update !

deaks
                                    Participant
                                      @deaks

@bassgeige Sorry Ive been remote for a few days.  With the initial back glass it didnt show even with grills and dmd disabled. The update that @chucky87 provided worked, did you post an update?  Will try when I get back in town

bassgeige
                                      Participant
                                        @bassgeige

Please take your time, the update is a day version with the same setup. Please provide as much info as possible, like for example a two or three monitor setup usage case and what the problem is. There is always a possibility that a new challenge occurs which was previously unknown but a separate version is only sensible if there is no other solution possible.

charlieshakur
                                        Participant
                                          @charlieshakur

My b2s is cut short at the bottom not sure if you can see my screen shot but is there a way to del a old config for the b2s per table using the regedit or something also when i try to remove the grill i lose the whole b2s

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

No screenshot use this to add one…

C4F91612-4403-444E-9FB0-348198E534F7

********************************************************
                                            Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                            for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 85 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?