Cuphead (D.Goblett & Co 2019)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant
      @jfr1

This is brilliant.

Bob Albright
      Participant
        @bobalbright

Really nice original. Thanks!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Malinas
        Participant
          @malinas

Oh i would love to try this table! When it starts up though, it is dark and the pink dices flashes, but then it don´t happen anything more ;/ the table don´t start for me. Maybe i am missing a ROM or something?

Untitled-3

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

There is no rom. Did you put the music files in music folder? Run table without exclusive full screen and see if an error pops up.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

Onevox
            Participant
              @rooster

Malinas, The pink dice flash when table is started (tempting you to play). It’s not on free play. Do you have a coin in button?

Onevox

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

Am I old, I have no clue what cuphead is???

JR
                Participant
                  @jfr1

Ha!!  My gf’s 19 year old son just explained to me that it is a video game that is held in very high regard.  Hm..,wonder what he meant by that.

Onevox
                  Participant
                    @rooster

Tom, its a Run and gun video game, like Super Mario Bros., released in 2017. Soon to be a Netflix series cartoon. It was done as a 1930s style cartoon, like Betty Boop and Felix the cat. With ingenious 1930s jazz like Benny Goodman’s Sing Sing Sing. Im</p>
                    hoping your old enough to know those references.  :)

Onevox

Tom
                    Participant
                      @armyaviation
                      MemberContributor

Yep I know those.  I’m 39 old enough to know those but not old enough like Randr to have met them . :yahoo:  Didn’t know if it was a European thing.  I asked my kids who are 10 and under and they didn’t know.

wrd1972
                      Participant
                        @wrd1972
                        MembervipContributor

Man we need a DOF table config, to getting the noids pooping.Table is awesome.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

bord
                          @bord
                          MembervipContributorModerator

Man we need a DOF table config, to getting the noids pooping.Table is awesome.

The fact that I know what “noids pooping” means is a source of great pride for me.

Onevox
                          Participant
                            @rooster

I just found some DOF numbering conflicts. so I’ll be issuing 1.1 …

also, trying to understand audio levels since I got another comment on FB about BG audio being too loud. when i turn off PinVol and set backglass and table channels to, say, 60 the balance seems right. I’ve reduced volume on music tracks twice, and lowered the sounds in the audio manager.

anyone else feel music too loud still?

Onevox

JR
                            Participant
                              @jfr1

Hey Vox, I don’t use pinvol yet so still a knob twiddler.  I do have to turn this down.  But damn do I love this.  Love the music and am liking just letting it run and cranking it up!  The time put into this is very much appreciated.  The design and game-play are fantastic and must have taken countless hours.  One feature I find VERY cool is the up-kicking saucers.  As an owner of one of the few Gottlieb’s that have those I think it’s a nice nod to their designer Ed  Krynski.  Thanks so much for this creation.     Dang…music is still playing.  !!

Oldschool4
                              Participant
                                @oldschool4

Thanks Onevox (PeteM), I think its a great table. :good:

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus
                                  ContributorMemberModerator

If you are going the volume adjustment route. You could also implement that for the “built-in” samples. It is just a question of balance between the external music and those. Easiest solution is probably just to run the external music through audacity once.

Draifet
                                  Participant
                                    @draifet

Thanks for this cool table, very fun, and it catches a lot the essence of the original game, I already played it on PC and Nintendo Switch, it have super nice artistic direction and hand drawn graphics, with very well done animations, but hard as hell past the first world, I leaved it cause too much frustration. As I posted before, I’m a bit worried about the use of this commercial licenses to do an original pinball, maybe I’m influenced cause the tag of the title says: “don’t deal with the devil” and Microsoft funded the game (developer/publisher -> Studio MDHR), but in any case very happy to see it released

DGPG35
                                    Participant
                                      @dgpg35

:scratch:

Has anyone figured out 3 Screen support… ?

Thank You !  :good:

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

I have got several reports of this table showing 404 error…

The author has removed the table. He was worried about the music/legality. I think he is going to reupload without music? Not sure it’s his call.

Not sure why people can’t ask in this support forum when there is questions but there is your answer. Let’s hope he re-ups it!

********************************************************
                                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

JR
                                        Participant
                                          @jfr1

Hm.  That sucks.  But understandable.      just backed-up HD ;)  That was overdue anyway.

st3ph3n
                                          Participant
                                            @st3ph3n

Thanks for re-releasing without the music, although the download link still 404s for now. Looking forward to trying this one out when it is back up.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 149 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?