Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

Thanks for re-releasing without the music, although the download link still 404s for now. Looking forward to trying this one out when it is back up.

its not been re-released yet

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

st3ph3n
    Participant
    @st3ph3n

Oh, I was basing that on the edit to the first post in this thread saying ‘reissued’.

Onevox (PeteM)
    Participant
    @rooster

The link is back up.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    makmak
    Participant
    @makmak

Well, I have no idea what a cuphead is or where it comes from. Maybe sth similar as a facebook? I definitely do not need 6 digits for the points counter and I definitely need 10 balls per game. Besides that – what a nice table! Plays and feels like fresh from the EM-factory (if only there was DOF-support ;-)

Thank you very much for sharing it!

btw: great explanation for installing music – I (!) made it work (!) – really astounding… :yahoo:   :good:

(uncommenting the line 3327 is not useful…maybe sth has changed inbetween?)

st3ph3n
    Participant
    @st3ph3n

Cuphead is a popular video game from 2017 with retro 1930s-style cartoon art.

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

dang my busy life, looks like I missed a good one (ie: with the music).  I totally get why the table dev is cautious, I would be too

bha19
    Participant
    @bha19

Is there a way to brighten the table as it is pretty dark? It is still playable though.

st3ph3n
    Participant
    @st3ph3n

Try using the Night->Day slider in Options>User Customization in Visual Pinball.

Onevox (PeteM)
    Participant
    @rooster

Well, I have no idea what a cuphead is or where it comes from. Maybe sth similar as a facebook? I definitely do not need 6 digits for the points counter and I definitely need 10 balls per game. Besides that – what a nice table! Plays and feels like fresh from the EM-factory (if only there was DOF-support ;-)

Thank you very much for sharing it!

btw: great explanation for installing music – I (!) made it work (!) – really astounding… :yahoo:   :good:

(uncommenting the line 3327 is not useful…maybe sth has changed inbetween?)

Makmak, you pointed out an oversight. The song “Diehouse” should be named CupAttract.mp3” and another song should be named “CupHighScore.mp3”

DrEaD
    Participant
    @dread

I can’t get DOF work… How to?

Thanks in advance!

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

cuphead doesn’t have its own config in dof config tool yet. you can kind of cheat though. Find out what game this is based upon. Then  change the line that says cgamename=cuphead to the table it matches, while you wait for it to be created.

newtopinball78
    Participant
    @newtopinball78

Makmak, you pointed out an oversight. The song “Diehouse” should be named CHAttract.mp3” and another song should be named “CHHighScore.mp3”

Am I wrong or is it “CupAttract.mp3” and “CupHighScore.mp3” that’s what worked for me not the CH in front

Onevox (PeteM)
    Participant
    @rooster

Thank you, you’re correct. I should learn not to edit and comment from memory, while traveling, on my phone. Thanks again, I have fixed the post.

DrEaD
    Participant
    @dread

cuphead doesn’t have its own config in dof config tool yet. you can kind of cheat though. Find out what game this is based upon. Then  change the line that says cgamename=cuphead to the table it matches, while you wait for it to be created.

Thanks, worked :D

LynnInDenver
    Participant
    @lynnindenver

I kind of went the opposite. I made a new line in my config manually for Cuphead, and DOF works fine for me that way (or at least the minimal DOF I currently have), it just means I can’t update via the site unless I add it manually again in the new file.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
    Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
    Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

DrEaD
    Participant
    @dread

I kind of went the opposite. I made a new line in my config manually for Cuphead, and DOF works fine for me that way (or at least the minimal DOF I currently have), it just means I can’t update via the site unless I add it manually again in the new file.

Yes, I’ve made the same, duplicate one and renamed… :D

Mike da Spike
    Participant
    @mikedaspike

Shouldn’t the line in the description be 3237 instead of 3327 ?
    I’m a bit dyslectic, but this drove me crazy :yahoo:

wrd1972
    Participant
    @wrd1972
    MembervipContributor

Thanks, worked :D

So what game was it based off of?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Onevox (PeteM)
    Participant
    @rooster

Actually none. I started with  L76’s Bronco then started changing the game flow and layout. Bronco is the core script for all the standard actions. Aztec is close in the upper PF.

Jopp
    Participant
    @joppnl

Fantastic!!

I prefer -with-  the sounds like V1 but I agree with Mike da Spike that in the instructions given  the line should be 3237 instead of 3327 but correct me if wrong.

Thanks for this beauty!

My favorite pinball machine?
    Where I can put my name on as G.C....

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account