This topic contains 68 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  deaks 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
     TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

With each update that comes out for FX3….DOFLinx also needs to be updated as well to match the new FX3 exe.

Update DOFLinx to the latest…I think DDH69 has it working with vol 4 by now.

deaks 
    Participant

Cheers terry.. just updated it, LEDS’ work but SSF sound doesnt, is it working for you?

TerryRed 

Cheers terry.. just updated it, LEDS’ work but SSF sound doesnt, is it working for you?

I’m far away from home….so I can’t test anytime soon.

DOFLinx has a “fallback” config that kicks in if it can’t use triggers for full feedback / ssf….so you may not be getting full feedback.

deaks 
    Participant

Ah interesting, im geting no sound at all with SSF anymore post update, so it requires the physics sounds to be turned back on. Ill poke around on the FB Groups see if this is a common problem… I miss your SSF in the FX3 tables! :-)

OlaP 
    Participant

Hi all!
    A first try att editing FX3 SSF for WMS Medieval Madness. Unfortunately there are no triggers for ramps, only for the gates leading to the ramps, so no sounds of balls rolling on neither plastic nor wire ramps.
    Cheers,
    Ola

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     deaks 
    Participant

Hi. There is an error in the naming of the files.

Here’s the fix

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SSFeedback/permalink/2320792184866461/

deaks 
    Participant

Hi Terry, thought I would start to give something back a bit and work on some of the missing pup packs… Heres my first attempt at Alien Isolation.  Ive got the ramps and ball rolling working well I think, let me know what you think so I can try some others……. Im trying to get a view as to how we incorporate’ generic’ ball rolling sounds as the ball sound goes dead without the DOF trigger… any ideas?  Anyway please be kind as its my first :-p

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  deaks.
    Attachments:
     TerryRed 

I haven’t had a chance to try this yet…but for ball rolling, or anything else, we can only make use of the triggers I have included in each table’s pup-pack. Those are the only triggers DDH69 has been able to find and use for FX3. It’s not like VP where you have access to the table script.

Some FX3 tables will have ramps or similar triggers that can be used…others not so much.

deaks 
    Participant

Ah cheers thanks, let me know ive got the jist of things with alien isolation and I’ll begin moving down the other defaults.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account