Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    jlatko
    Participant
    @jlatko

Looking forward to trying this out and comparing it to my GOTG Pro with Cleland sound!

timblo
    Participant
    @timblo

In the PupPack the voice output of the videos is much too quiet – what can I change so that I can hear what is being said while playing?

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

In the PupPack the voice output of the videos is much too quiet – what can I change so that I can hear what is being said while playing?

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pup_volume

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Looking forward to trying this out and comparing it to my GOTG Pro with Cleland sound!

Please report back on how it compares with the original table.
    I am struggling to get shot accuracy (direction) in the VPX table and would love to know if it is as hard on the original to send a ball on a consistent trajectory.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by bietekwiet.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Kinglui
    Participant
    @kinglui

Hello, how can i use the stern rom ? It is a .spk file. Do you use this file or have you a .bin file ? :cry:

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Hello, how can i use the stern rom ? It is a .spk file. Do you use this file or have you a .bin file ? :cry:

Hi, you ever tried to start the table? You don´t need a rom in this case. The rom is fully emulated via script ;-)

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

1 user thanked author for this post.
    x875831
    Participant
    @x875831

Hi guys, awesome work here. Congrats! Although i have one doubt about triggers set to show in  screen 5 at the pup pack, They are appearing 90 degrees clockwise in my 3 screens cab. Any ideas?

Thanks!

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

In your PinUPsystem folder
    Run  –  PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat

speeddemon1
    Participant
    @speeddemon1

great table love it gant wait for the next one :good:

Cimmerian
    Participant
    @cimmerian

Great game & thanks to all involved!  Has anyone tried getting their lock bar button programmed to work?

zoddhand
    Participant
    @zoddhand

Love it been playing nonstop. Can’t seem to get tilt working though. I feel like I’m cheating haha.

2huwman
    Participant
    @2huwman

Love this table, but I can’t figure out a way of turning down the volume on the songs – Cherry Bomb plays really loudly over the top of all the other sound effects and music, and keeps restarting whenever a ball is locked or drained! I’m using ultradmd for a separate LCD DMD and have turned off all the puppack screens as my PC can’t keep up with all that! Any help much appreciated, thanks!

Cimmerian
    Participant
    @cimmerian

I figured out how to get the Lockbar button on my machine  into the script but I am by no means a programmer.  It works for me but is not well play tested. I guess it’s up to the Daphishbowl team if they want to add/allow it but I used the “LockBarKey” variable to success if you are capable programmers yourselves.

I also use 3 screens, in descending order, BG, Topper than LcdDmd.

I took the full screen BG from the Pup & dropped the videos to the topper, the LcdDmd still plays the DMD videos.  It’s great and less hazardous looking up for vids & scores. I did the same to Munsters.

Still have not hit Cherry bomb yet:(

Thx again GotG team!

daphishbowl
    Participant
    @daphishbowl

Great game & thanks to all involved! Has anyone tried getting their lock bar button programmed to work?

Adding lockbar button to next release

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by daphishbowl.
    Grimwar
    Participant
    @grimwar

Unexpected treat, hella cool.  Thanks :yahoo:

evileman
    Participant
    @evileman

Wow…what an amazing table. Your work is very much appreciated. Thankyou for sharing! :yahoo:

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

feverishly refreshing the main page :)

G

ccollomb
    Participant
    @ccollomb

Amazing table. Using Ultra DMD and I get errors about missing video files. Any help would be appreciated.

Ok fixed it. Just copied the videos from the PUPPack into PinUPPlayer\PUPVideos\gotg-small and they worked with Ultra DMD.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by ccollomb.
    Snapouille
    Participant
    @snapouille

Very nice table, great work!

@sheltemke
    :
    I have the same issue with the font size
    did you find a solution ?

Azra
    Participant
    @azra

Hi, I am trying to run the table and I have a problem, when I load the table I receive the error message in line 785 of the script:

“Controller.B2SSetData 1.1″

I don’t use PuP and I followed the instructions in the txt file:  ” Pup is recommened but if you dont have pup you can rename this  to “GOTG_0.0.3.directb2s” and drop in your tables dir”

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW