JAWS (VPX) PuP-Pack

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    outhere
      @outhere
      MemberContributorvipModerator

Right click the file if it’s blocked a will say, if you see nothing then you are good

Genesis38
      Participant
        @genesis38

Randr beat me to it.

rickhaye
        Participant
          @rickhaye

I have issues running this pup pack with popper. I can run this in VPX just fine. It seems like when I run this via popper the coin and start button does not respond. I also have this issue with Master of the Universe pup pack. All of my other VPX tables run fine. Anybody else have this kind of problem?

outhere
            @outhere

Try this topic for some ideas  – Start on post 128

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=37523&page=7#entry420903

rickhaye
            Participant
              @rickhaye

This is exactly the same issue. After reading the post. I am only able to play the game within Popper only after left clicking the table with my mouse. The post you linked had this fix…

Try this:

Find lines 2100 ++:

‘ wait for the animation to end
              While UltraDMD.IsRendering = True
              WEnd

And delete those lines.

Unfortunately, it’s a different table and I am not able to find those lines. Any other ideas?

NailBuster
                @nailbuster
                ModeratorMember

see focus issues in faq:  http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=faq

rickhaye
                Participant
                  @rickhaye

see focus issues in faq:  http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=faq

This worked for me but after closing the table and going back in, the game does not respond to any keystrokes anymore.

The line I make changes to is this:

START “” “[STARTDIR]Launch\VPXSTARTER.exe” 30 10 60 “Visual Pinball Player” 2

I have changed the second set of numbers (10) to 15 up and higher to no avail. In another help topic, it instructs you to change the last number (2). I have tried that also and same results. It is intermittent, sometimes when I make changes it’ll work but then it repeats the same issue when going back into it.

My system is not the fastest out there but it seems only to have issues with VPX tables wherein you are not able to make changes to it by pressing the “F1” key i.e. “Jaws” and “Masters of the Universe”.

My system specs:

WIN 10, I3 6100, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050Ti

NailBuster
                    @nailbuster
                    ModeratorMember

are you running vpx in exclusive full screen?  that usually helps focus issues as well.

last resort would be this:  www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=focus_issues

rickhaye
                    Participant
                      @rickhaye

are you running vpx in exclusive full screen?  that usually helps focus issues as well.

last resort would be this:  www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=focus_issues

Thanks for your help but I gave up for now. Been working on this issue for days. I just removed the pup packs and reverted back to the original settings for the VPX emulator script. Installed a regular DB2S backglass and everything works again without any issues.  It’s just too bad, I really liked those pup packs ever since converting from PinballX to Pinup Popper. I’m keeping Pinup Popper  :good:

newtopinball78
                      Participant
                        @newtopinball78

All my pup pack tables work fine with videos triggering etc.  This is the only table for some reason that the videos don’t trigger and I can’t figure it out.  I tried deleting and reinstalling and still I just get jaws and the water backglass and the dmd and no other videos during game play.

TerryRed
                          @terryred
                          MemberContributorModerator

All my pup pack tables work fine with videos triggering etc.  This is the only table for some reason that the videos don’t trigger and I can’t figure it out.  I tried deleting and reinstalling and still I just get jaws and the water backglass and the dmd and no other videos during game play.

Make sure you are on the latest version of (PuP 1.41 or higher)…and make sure you have download the NEWEST version of this table. It is required as stated in the download description.

This pack is for an original table, so the triggers are in the table script. If you don’t have newest table….nothing will trigger.

Beyond that, not sure what else to do, as this pup-pack would normally be easier to get running than rom based ones.

newtopinball78
                          Participant
                            @newtopinball78

Not sure did update to pinup system 1.4.2 by following nailbuster’s instructions but I am not sure if you mean that there is a pinupplayer.exe version 1.41 because when I hover over pinupplayer it shows version 1.4.0.0 after I updated to pinup system 1.4.2 unless I did something wrong…..but table starts off with the intro video on backglass for a few seconds then the video shows on the top right of playfield on the little screen for a bit until I start playing then no videos….like I said it’s the only table on my system that does that….just scratching my head as I like to figure out why things aren’t working and can’t seem to figure this out…..but thanks for your suggestion

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Make sure you have latest version of the table. You need to have current version for terry’s pack to work

********************************************************
                              Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                              for IOS and Android

newtopinball78
                              Participant
                                @newtopinball78

I am using table

Author:  randr
                                Version: 1.0b
                                Views: 5894
                                File size: 98.19 MB
                                Downloads: 3582
                                File Author: RANDR
                                Updated: April 21, 2019

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

It’s an original table so should just work… maybe redownload the table and pak and start fresh with it if you haven’t tried that already

for IOS and Android

newtopinball78
                                  Participant
                                    @newtopinball78

yeah tried that not working….besides the table and pup videos is there anywhere else information from this table may need to be deleted??

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Nothing I can think of.

for IOS and Android

outhere
                                        @outhere

Do you have other UltraDMD Puppacks working?  —  example= masters of the universe

This is one way to know if you’re running 1.42

newtopinball78
                                        Participant
                                          @newtopinball78

Yes I have the same 1.4.2….just weird how intro video starts for a bit and then I get a video on the top right screen in the little window within the playfield but when I start game no videos just backglass shark with water animated and I hear all sounds. All my other pup tables trigger and work fine with videos.  I know its not a big deal but would just like to figure it out.  Can’t understand why deleting table and pup pack, restarting, and then reinstalling wouldn’t fix issue. I am attaching pup editor screenshot if anything seems incorrect.

newtopinball78
                                          Participant
                                            @newtopinball78

jaws

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 118 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?