Masters of the Universe(FP Conversion)

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    outhere
      @outhere
      MemberContributorvipModerator

–UltraDMD version 1.4.16050500 <– Yes

Do I actually install it <–  YES

outhere
        @outhere

If you’ve never worked in a registry then make sure you Google it so you understand things about the registry
        Go in windows registry and fine UltraDMD and make sure hideVDMD is set To False
        if it is not double click hideVDMD and change it to False

ntitled

And the H,W,X and Y should be similar numbers to what’s in the image maybe not exact
        If the X and Y are very high numbers like in the thousands then lower I’m down to what’s in the image
        When you double click change to Decimal then change the value

Jwosi
        Participant
          @jwosi

The sound for some reason started to work again.

tmpc
          Participant
            @tmpc

Thank you to all involved, outstanding work.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            BrandonLaw
            Participant
              @brandonlaw

Great table!

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Grec
              Participant
                @grec

The game loads and seems to be running, however the PUP-Pack doesn’t appear to load, and when I try to launch the ball I get the following error:

Line:  1599

Object doesn’t support this property or method: ‘SkeletorLock.solenoidpulse’

Any idea what could be causing this?

outhere
                  @outhere

Did you go through this complete topic for ideas on how to fix it or the puppack topic

Grec
                  Participant
                    @grec

I did, and realized that Pinup Player isn’t actually running properly. Though, even when not using PUP Pack, I am still getting that error.

Grec
                    Participant
                      @grec

The problem that caused error

Line:  1599

Object doesn’t support this property or method: ‘SkeletorLock.solenoidpulse’

I had my plunger set to use the K key on my keyboard mapper. This is a hard coded command for if a ball gets stuck. I changed the script on line 1599 to this:

If (keycode = 36) Then ‘ in case of EMERGENCY press K if a ball is ABSOLUTELY lost and the PLUNGER CREATES NO NEW BALL
                      SkeletorLock.solenoidpulse

I also got the PUP-Pack to work. Unfortunately now I’m having a problem where none of my addressable LEDs are not working at all with this table and only this table. Every other table works fine.

Anyone know why this may be?

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Maybe try redownloading the dof configs again from config tool dof should be fine with this table assuming you didn’t change “rom” name in script

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

Grec
                        Participant
                          @grec

The rom name in the script is still motu. I check my directoutputconfig file and I am seeing and entry for motu present (I generated this file about a week ago).

Not sure if this is the reason, but I’m seeing several errors in my DirectOuput log file (attached). Could this have something to do with it?

Grec
                          Participant
                            @grec

Looks like I had the wrong file type on the attachment. Re-attaching.

Attachments:
                            randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Are you running the table straight from vp? Maybe your getting another error and you just can’t see it? Does ultradmd work? Try table in windowed mode direct from vp and see what happens

for IOS and Android

Grec
                              Participant
                                @grec

I’ve tried both running it from VPX and launching it using Popper, same problem. Oddly, FX3 also stopped working with my addressable LEDs (SSF still works across the board). However, all the other VPX tables I’ve tried are still working.

outhere
                                  @outhere

When testing masters of the universe have this program not running in the background doflinx — Then post the log file

There is a fix out for the FX3
                                  https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12318

razorbaxx
                                  Participant
                                    @razorbaxx

thank you very much for this lovely table randr !
                                    I wanted to report a bug that I had while playing
                                    by hitting the ball with the beater at the top left the ball left in the corridor opposite but it disappeared ….? I think she got stuck under the characters on a motorcycle

version 1_0b

Brett
                                    Participant
                                      @bpjacobsen

might there be a B2S for this awesome table?

outhere
                                        @outhere

might there be a B2S for this awesome table?

Did you Search downloads?

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

@razorbaxx Did you adjust z scale? I’ve not ever seen a ball stuck there but I suppose it is possible… make sure z is at 1 just to be sure

for IOS and Android

Brett
                                          Participant
                                            @bpjacobsen

@razorbaxx Did you adjust z scale? I’ve not ever seen a ball stuck there but I suppose it is possible… make sure z is at 1 just to be sure

found ‘them’ lol choices choices choices. lol. now that I know where the b2s section is I can find hopefully anything. thanks!

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 257 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?