Seawitch (Stern 1980) [bord]

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Mike DA Spike
    Participant
      @mikedaspike

For people that wants to have the coin chutes works with coins, I modified the script a bit so you can choose from the F6 menu:

seawitch

All combinations are possible, but think these are the most common

Code attached as zip file

Attachments:
      2 users thanked author for this post.
      Ben Logan2
      Participant
        @benlogan2

My current fave, Bord. Looks and plays so great. Shots are really tight, and therefore satisfyingly challenging. As usual, your attention to detail really paid off. Everything looks so clear and detailed. Super impressed with the physics on the aluminum rail at ball launch. Nailed it! :D The playfield is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for the summer fun.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        bjschneider93
        Participant
          @bjschneider93

Really really like this one. Thank you.  One small thing I noticed and it might be my setup but there is a slight ball rolling noise that never seems to go away.  Even after draining. Any ideas?

Crakkers
          Participant
            @crakkers

Really really like this one. Thank you. One small thing I noticed and it might be my setup but there is a slight ball rolling noise that never seems to go away. Even after draining. Any ideas?

Yeah, I’ve noticed that ball rolling sound as well. It’s faint, but it’s there all the time.

Not a problem, just weird.

Schreibi34
            Participant
              @schreibi34

Really late to the party, sory! I was upgrading my MAME cab the last couple of weeks (hardware and software).

Once again great job! Ultra clean graphics and a challenging gameplay! I really love those early 80’s tables with the 8-bit sound. This is definetly Major League stuff here!

Thanks to Bord and the crew!

bord
                @bord
                MembervipContributorModerator

You bastards! The game is 4 months old and no one told me I have the spinner spinning backwards!

kds70
                Participant
                  @kds70

You bastards! The game is 4 months old and no one told me I have the spinner spinning backwards!

:yahoo:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

LOL – I never noticed anything wrong. Maybe we got too much else to look at ?

JR
                    Participant
                      @jfr1

THAT explains my low high scores!

JR
                      Participant
                        @jfr1

It DOES spin backwards.  Took some effort to finally see it.  Kinda like it.  Fun quirk in an amazing build.

The Loafer
                        Participant
                          @theloafer

Well I saw it..  Ok. That’s Bullshit such a small detail, there’s a reason why we all failed.   To our defense your tables tend to be excellent so we aren’t used to seeing you slum it like this.   For shame Bord, for shame!

zimbakin
                          Participant
                            @zimbakin

Incredible attention to every detail, you’re a guru. Thanks for your hard work.

Never take advice from me,
                            you'll end up drunk.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?