Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Data East)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Pinbolt
    Participant
      @pinbolt

Thank you Hf, this looks super.

Pinbolt
      Participant
        @pinbolt

Thank you for the update.

DarthMarino
        Participant
          @darthmarino

I also made a backdrop based on the real backglass.

TMNT

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Scottywic
          Participant
            @scottywic

She’s a real beaut, nice work. Thanks for all the hard work.

A couple notes i saw playing 1.1
            – the turtles lights are off. When completing Donatello it will lite Raphael’s head in the center. So some of the light mappings are off.

– the ball can fall behind the top left target bank. Happened a couple times for me on 10.5 It seems inbetween the capture ball and top hit target.

That’s it, quality work. Physics are spot on from my experience and the lighting options are all super fun.

redrooster
            Participant
              @redrooster

Just came here to thank you for this one.  I know it’s a simple game, and it appears “true” pinheads don’t really like it, but I happen to really like the real version of this game.  It’s one I go to often at my local spot.  And I’m 38, which means the Turtles were a big part of my childhood, so there’s the nostalgia factor, too.

Anyway, thanks for the beautiful VPX version!

RustyCardores
                @rustycardores
                MemberModerator

Thanks for all the effort.  It’s an excellent table! ;)

Micronaut
                Participant
                  @micronaut

awesome work, :good:

thanks cyberpez and to all the team that has participated in this masterpiece, :bye:

blackvulcan3
                  Participant
                    @blackvulcan3

Hey guys, awesome. I am using the 1.1 update and no matter how far I pull back the plunger I cant get it to go up the ramp. The auto plunger can get it up the ramp but the plunger strength is not there for me, I’m in full screen (Cabinet) and have not modified the 1.1 table in any way. Thanks.

freelunch
                    Participant
                      @freelunch

Hey guys, awesome. I am using the 1.1 update and no matter how far I pull back the plunger I cant get it to go up the ramp. The auto plunger can get it up the ramp but the plunger strength is not there for me, I’m in full screen (Cabinet) and have not modified the 1.1 table in any way. Thanks.

The Element Details Level on this table is not set to override your global default settings (but it should be changed so that it does). It’s not a good idea to have a global default setting less than max to the right because it messes up physics.

Draifet
                      Participant
                        @draifet

Thanks for the update!

Dark
                          @dark
                          vipMemberContributor

Turned out nice but why you no use my 3D DE apron? :(

3dcreation

blackvulcan3
                          Participant
                            @blackvulcan3

blackvulcan3 wrote:

The Element Details Level on this table is not set to override your global default settings (but it should be changed so that it does). It’s not a good idea to have a global default setting less than max to the right because it messes up physics.

thanks freelunch, so for the layperson, how should I correct that? Cheers. bv3

freelunch
                            Participant
                              @freelunch

blackvulcan3 wrote:

thanks freelunch, so for the layperson, how should I correct that? Cheers. bv3

On Visual Pinball’s top menu, Preferences > Video Options > Element Detail Level (bottom right) slide all the way to the right. This will allow physics to work as intended on all tables. This may impact performance, but if your frame rate becomes unacceptable after this, screenshot your video settings because there are other things you may turn off instead of changing Element Detail Level.

senseless
                              Participant
                                @senseless

Wauw! Looking freaking awesome!! Thanks for this super duper release :).

Running 10.5 final and latest beta sam but getting an error using solenoids=2 (fastflips). Do I need to do something additionally?

I thought I’d turned it on by default? Or? sorry if not the Fastflips stuff is new to me.

You did turn it on :). I’m just getting an error running fastflips and was wondering if I forgot something additionally. So currenlty I have to run with solenoids=1 to bypass the error.

nFozzy
                                Participant
                                  @nfozzy

Not sure what’s going on with the fastflips error. Something to do with calling tiltobjects to disable bumpers/slings, but I can’t reproduce it all the time.

Try adding this line (anywhere below the loadVPM line) :

vpmflips.TiltObjects = 0

Draifet
                                  Participant
                                    @draifet

Probably not the same case, but yesterday I was playing a game, and on the next one the flippers stopped working for selenoid 2, I deleted the nvram and the problem was solved.

Mark70
                                    Participant
                                      @mark70

Thanks a lot to all involved, I am looking forward to playing it tonight.

senseless
                                      Participant
                                        @senseless

I’m getting two errors running with solenoids=2:

-VPMFlips not defined and GameonSolenoids not defined.

Does anyone have a clue? Probably something obvious but am at a loss…

nFozzy
                                        Participant
                                          @nfozzy

I’m getting two errors running with solenoids=2:

-VPMFlips not defined and GameonSolenoids not defined.

Does anyone have a clue? Probably something obvious but am at a loss…

You either have outdated Core.vbs and de.vbs files or old versions of those scripts somewhere causing conflicts

Get the 10.5 full release and clear scripts out of your table folder

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          DJRobX
                                            @djrobx
                                            MemberModerator

Not sure what’s going on with the fastflips error. Something to do with calling tiltobjects to disable bumpers/slings, but I can’t reproduce it all the time.

Try adding this line (anywhere below the loadVPM line) :

vpmflips.TiltObjects = 0

We had this issue with StarWars DE too.  At least in that case, it happens when people use certain nudgeplugin.vbs that doesn’t check for an empty TiltObjects.   It would only trigger when Fast Flips were enabled.    We corrected the source issue in nudgeplugins, but people may still have their old versions activated (because activating requires renaming to NudgePlugin.vbs).

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 84 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?