The Addams Family (Bally 1992) V2 – G5K, Sliderpoint, 3rdAxis

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    blackvulcan3
    Participant
      @blackvulcan3

And the touches like Uncle Fester are just a t-h-i-n-g (see what I did there) of beauty.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks, awesome effort. Magnificent. Plays awesome as is, but when I change dimensions(I do with all tables for desktop on TV/monotor) I get Fatal Error shader compilation failed! Unknown (0xfffffff) -some directory refrences- then renderdevice.ccp:802

to be specific I changed incl and fov, as I do with every other table. Never had an issue before but this one crashes.

Try this. File -> open -> F6. Do your changes. Exit out back to the editor. Go to meny. File -> Export the pov. Exit VP completely. Rename the pov to exactly the same as the table. Start from the begining all over again. Play and have fun. You can now press the save and you should be able to delete the pov after a save.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        alulabxxx
        Participant
          @alulabxxx

I love this table and i love you for this great release. TNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

scutters
          Participant
            @scutters

Wow, this table is pretty! Thanks guys.  :good:

I’m running gtx1060 6GB with 4k playfield and was getting shader compilation errors opening the table 75% of the time. Rather than lower max texture dimensions to 3072 in VP I’ve set the NVidia Texture Filtering – anisotropic sample setting to on. Seems to have worked for me, runs every time so long as i close VP in between.

Edit – still had occasional compile errors on 1st load after above, cleared them up by exporting the 8 blade images and shrinking them to 25% size then reimporting. In my pov i don’t see all of the image anyway and having a lower res blade mirror image is a good compromise to me, just blame a dirty mirror!. Seems better than lowering max textures for all tables.

mavritanos
            Participant
              @mavritanos

MANY THX , i have a problem with pinball missing and ball when goes to swamps. it stucks and nver find ball again

Spidey077
              Participant
                @spidey077

Thanks for the amazing table guys.

I just have a question about the color rom. I cannot get it to work with more that four colors. I have never been able to get any color rom to work. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am using a 2 screen setup with freezy´s virtual DMD, if anyone can help it would great otherwise I will stick to default color since the table is great either way.

g5k
                Participant
                  @g5k

I just have a question about the color rom. I cannot get it to work with more that four colors. I have never been able to get any color rom to work. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am using a 2 screen setup with freezy´s virtual DMD, if anyone can help it would great otherwise I will stick to default color since the table is great either way.

Are you updated to a 10.6 beta?

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  remy
                  Participant
                    @remy

Big Thank you for this awesome table ! you can be proud of you ! :good:

Nemo
                    Participant
                      @nemo

A moment in the life of a vpin addict:

Me: Chef, i need half a day off, today.

Chef: Why ? Something sprung up all of a sudden ?

Me: Yeah i have an absolute dog of day, can’t concentrate !

Chef: Well you where up late and playing with your pinball machine again, right ?

Ugh, oké what is released now ? (she actually knows a thing or two bout pinball…..BIG plus).

Me: Addams Family…….in ultra quality…….

Chef: Take the rest of the day off  :yes:

Hahahaha……this hobby of ours is affecting my work life……and i don’t give a da*n  :whistle:

But seriously, what a release, what a weekend, what a GREAT hobby.

BIG Thanks to ALL involved in making vpin here to stay  :rose:

2 users thanked author for this post.
                      Oldschool4
                      Participant
                        @oldschool4

Lowered graphics settings as suggested,couldnt wait to see it after reading the posts and it worked.OMG Fantastic,looks real, I was actually touching the screen.Excited for the future of this Great hobby. Running the Latest 10.6 beta.

Clement David
                        Participant
                          @davchrlauclecor

Bonjour,fonctionne 1 fois sur 10 alors que tout est a jour.

Message d’erreur:Compile error/Unknown Error?

Une idée?

TerryRed
                            @terryred
                            MemberContributorModerator

Are you updated to a 10.6 beta?

freezy 1.72 doesn’t work right with vni colouring. You need to use 1.71 for it to work for now.

STAT
                            Participant
                              @stefanaustria
                              MemberContributor

Nemo ? Only a Day ? ;-)

I only did a quick Test and a Game, wow, this is one of the Tables, where you want to touch one of the Elements,
                              but Slider you did a great Job also with your first Version :good:
                              But with G5K and 3rdAxis, you got two Partners from another World – and now: so i have to Play your new Version :bye:
                              THANKS GUYS, Special Thanks to: DJRobX, randr and Slydog  B-)

Didn’t check, is also ready for “TAF Gold” ? :unsure:

Thalamus
                                @thalamus
                                ContributorMemberModerator

I keep playing like shit on this table. Who to blame ? The awesome Fester anim !! :rose:

TerryRed
                                  @terryred
                                  MemberContributorModerator

I keep playing like shit on this table. Who to blame ? The awesome Fester anim !! :rose:

Yah, I can’t get over that model and how well everything with it works.

ElricDesDragons
                                  Participant
                                    @elricdesdragons

Awesome Work! Many thanks !

But I can’t launch it… Unknown error causing VP crash.

I’m of course up to date.

Any clue ?

STAT
                                    Participant
                                      @stefanaustria
                                      MemberContributor

Any clue ?

Probably, this will help you: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/the-addams-family-bally-1992-v2-g5k-sliderpoint-3rdaxis/page/2/#post-116238

DarthMarino
                                      Participant
                                        @darthmarino

Here is a desktop background for anyone interested.  Move the T-H-I-N-G cluster of lights on the backglass into place below the DMD.  No need to resize or separate them.  I have the first light at 772.8766, 111.693.

AFbg

ElricDesDragons
                                        Participant
                                          @elricdesdragons

Any clue ?

Probably, this will help you: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/the-addams-family-bally-1992-v2-g5k-sliderpoint-3rdaxis/page/2/#post-116238

:good: I was too stupid ti read the previous replies in the topic… Thanks for fixing me and the table! It works !
                                          And that’s a beauty  :heart: !!!

Magnus
                                          Participant
                                            @solidrock68

Have you updated all files, like VP Beta and Sam?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 528 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?