VPinball app!

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 263 total)
  • Author
    Rajo Joey
    Participant
      @joey2001

@badazzwi or anyone testing beta app… if you log out of app, then choose forums it should force you to login…your now logged into forums then login to app. Stupid I know but at least you can test the rest of the beta app then

With that trick the login works. I can give likes or thanks, but can’t post something.

If i click on the button to jump to the first unread posting in a thread, it jumps to the correct site but always to the first posting.

If I click on thanks, it jumps also to the first posting on that site.

The last two things are not that important. But it would be nice to post something.;-)

Thanks.

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

I’m using the app right now to post this while waiting for my kidney stone surgery.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

@terryred I’m posting with app aswell but no kidney stone! Good luck with the procedure sorry you have to have that done.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

krisser
          Participant
            @krisser

getting close to releasing vpinball app 2.0 and it will be much improved! Swipe gestures work, notification stacking works for android and many more improvements! Current app may be down for a couple days as i cannot test both at the same time.

sorry posted with the wife account again this is RANDR

rothbauerw
              @rothbauerw
              ModeratorContributorMembervip

getting close to releasing vpinball app 2.0 and it will be much improved! Swipe gestures work, notification stacking works for android and many more improvements! Current app may be down for a couple days as i cannot test both at the same time.

sorry posted with the wife account again this is RANDR

Here I thought progress was finally being made because you had handed off development to a more capable coder.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

The Loafer
              Participant
                @theloafer

Maybe he did and just has problems “letting go”

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Test reply from new app ignore.

for IOS and Android

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Sneak peek of new app…

C574433D-7481-4B05-941C-AED97DE9C08F16481371-5CF2-4FCE-8254-D9E8851CC63D0DDD08C7-4556-433E-A45A-A2DE9F07A49034E4E9D1-745F-425D-A312-7CF6F8703009B193D864-B85A-4F78-9D8C-7965CFF64DA7

for IOS and Android

JR
                    Participant
                      @jfr1

Ooooh!  Snazzy!

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

I should mention I’ve been running new app for a few days and no push notifications are moved to new app so I feel like I’m missing site news. At some point I will need to turn notifications off for current app and test with the new one. Maybe will be testing that over weekend and if all goes well release new app before end of month

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Rajo Joey
                        Participant
                          @joey2001

I can’t use the new one. I delete the cache and start the app. Then I log in.

When I click on a section, I have to accept the terms. After clicking, it runs for a few seconds.

Then nothing happens. I have a blank window. When I go back, I have to accept once again.

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

That one is no longer valid do not use it. @joey2001

delete that beta and just install from google play production app for now. Be sure to delete beta first

for IOS and Android

Rajo Joey
                            Participant
                              @joey2001

That one is no longer valid do not use it. @joey2001

delete that beta and just install from google play production app for now. Be sure to delete beta first

Thanks, but doesn’t work on my tablet. I delete cache and data on smartphone and tablet. Then deinstall app from both devices. Install app from google on both devices.

Start the app on smartphone. I’m logged in without entering username and password. After clicking on a section, I have to log in.

After entering username and password, I’m logged in. There is no asking for accept the terms.

Starting app on tablet. I’m not logged in. After entering username and password, I’m asked for accepting terms. After click on accept, spinner works for a few seconds. Then again nothing happened. Blank window. After going back, I’m again asked for accept terms.

Smartphone LG6: Android 9, Build PKQ1.190522.001, Software version V30b-EUR-XX

Tablet Huawei Mediapad M5: Android 9, EMUI 9.1.0, Build 9.1.0.335.

rothbauerw
                                @rothbauerw
                                ModeratorContributorMembervip

Posting from the new app.  It’s a huge upgrade from the current app.  With a couple more fixes, I’ll no longer need to use a browser.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Thanks for testing roth a couple bugs yet but close!

for IOS and Android

Rajo Joey
                                  Participant
                                    @joey2001

Thanks for the new version. I write from the app, so the login works and no second login for posting is necessary.? I don’t have to accept any terms.?

Looks good at the first sight.?

I will test the app in the next days, to see, if everything works as it should.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Need testers for new new app. Getting close to release but want some more hands on. If you install please tell me you did here and report any issues here. No push notifications will work with beta yet unless I manually send one. Also make sure you remove old production app first before installing .apk manually.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mppqcuifbb2z402/vpinball%20beta.apk?dl=0

for IOS and Android

Badazzwi
                                      Participant
                                        @badazzwi

Posting from the new beta now. I’ll report back with any issues I encounter.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                        randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Got basic push notifications working in the Vpinball 2.0 app and they seem to work good so far in testing. I will leave old app fully functioning for now while releasing new app. If testing goes well android could be released over weekend with an Apple release next week.

for IOS and Android

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

@rothbauerw testing mention notification for new app

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 263 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?