Working on site

• This topic has 1,071 replies, 123 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by randr.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,072 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

Trying to make a truly different site here something totally different and new! sorry about all the changes must be like a new ite everytime you log on :wacko: BUT! just wait until you see whats coming next! :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

Vampirolatino2
      Participant
        @vampirolatino2

Much, much, muuuuch better. This is shaping into a great website. Keep up the good work Randr!! :good:

Tom Tower
        Spectator
          @tomtower
          vip

great work Randr!!! :good:

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Added a beta PHP bypass for files larger then 50mb. If you had trouble downloading larger files please try again from downloads area and let me know if it works or not. I broke preview of mp4 files but will fix that later

for IOS and Android

Brtlkat
            Participant
              @brtlkat

Great Job tried sopranos again and it completed the download :good: Thanks again Randr

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Great! it did break new counts for downloads. fixing that now.

for IOS and Android

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Counts should be fixed. wonder if i broke php bypass now? LMAO! should be good now

for IOS and Android

really
                  Participant
                    @st3rn

The front page still loads slow, plus you can’t see Home, fourms, etc. unless you scroll the front page up, which is annoying.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Optimized landing page so that should load quick now. Downloads should be 100% fixed too. I will say you will probably need latest browser to be able to view site properly! I tested with IE 10 and downloads will not work correctly but IE 11 its just fine. same with older versions of chrome.

for IOS and Android

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Make sure your signatures are working? during optimization they may have been removed? just add them back. I had to re add mine so you may have to also. did some major changes so thats the worse thing not a big deal right?

remember im a field service technician(day job) not a professional forum builder! but really working on this to be more social based! so accept the bumps along the way.. heck they are fun bumps :)

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Vampirolatino2
                        Participant
                          @vampirolatino2

I’m loving it!

Coindropper
                          Participant
                            @coindropper

I have to agree with vamp. Loving it! Thanks for giving up so much spare time (I really think “spare time” has been a myth we have all been told our entire lives) with this project. Whatever Transpried for you and fren to team up and start this site, I’m really thankful for it.

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

This is final profile layout. So add some cover photos!

for IOS and Android

Sliderpoint
                              Participant
                                @sliderpoint
                                MemberContributor

I realize this may not be something you can affect, but in tappatalk the “timeline”shows the most recently created topics, not the most recent posts. Is that anything you can help with. Don’t see any options within the app to change it.

Thanks

Sliderpoint
                                Participant
                                  @sliderpoint
                                  MemberContributor

Also, downloads are looking good. But is there any chance you could hook up with Freezy?

https://github.com/freezy/node-vpdb

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

I realize this may not be something you can affect, but in tappatalk the “timeline”shows the most recently created topics, not the most recent posts. Is that anything you can help with. Don’t see any options within the app to change it.

Thanks

Its a tapatalk issue. They barely support wordpress forums. hoping they will come out with a update that supports it better. So nothing I can do about it. I also use tapatalk so I feel your pain! One good thing is the mobile site here should be very good now so try that direct for now and just dont use tapatalk for now?

Also, downloads are looking good. But is there any chance you could hook up with Freezy?

https://github.com/freezy/node-vpdb

Was looking into that a while ago but decided against it. So I came up with what we have now which is better then we started with! Hope to still make improvements to downloads but will not be working with Freezy.

for IOS and Android

Sliderpoint
                                    Participant
                                      @sliderpoint
                                      MemberContributor

Kinda as I suspected… on both. No worries, you’re doing a great job.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Dont forget you can subscribe to download categories so you are emailed anytime something new is uploaded! :)

for IOS and Android

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Chat client for mobile (cometchat) was down for last few days/weeks? Anyways it is fixed now so I should be available via chat again no matter where I am. Sorry about that. If you haven’t already installed the client it’s very neat! Cometchat in App Store or google store. Enter vpinball.com with your forum name/password and works just slick

for IOS and Android

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

scratch that. if i fix mobile chat app it breaks site chat. so…. not working lol

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,072 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?