Working on site

• This topic has 1,071 replies, 123 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by randr.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,072 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

ok both mobile app chat(cometchat) and site chat working now. sheesh! :yahoo:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

fixed attachments issue in chat so attachments should work again.

Site should be fairly optimized now i guess no complaints is good? Or people to nice not to say anything? :scratch:

for IOS and Android

Pinball Shawn
        Participant
          @pinballshawn

Seems to be going pretty smoothly on this end. Don’t worry, if something was wrong we’ll all let you know :good: LOL!

Clark Kent
          Participant
            @clarkkent
            MemberContributor

I like this forum very much! :) Is there a reason why it’s THAT slow?

freneticamnesic
              @freneticamnesic
              vipModeratorMember

I think it’s hosted in zimbabwe lol

Punch it!

Pinball Shawn
              Participant
                @pinballshawn

This site runs like google fiber compared to the other site.

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

I like this forum very much! :) Is there a reason why it’s THAT slow?

is it “that” slow? i can reduce Members active within the past x hours and may speed things up… seems fine here but not sure what connection speed you have? Lowered to 3 from 6 hours to see if helps

This site runs like google fiber compared to the other site.

ha! yeah other sites are very slow for me.

for IOS and Android

Patrick Delage
                  Participant
                    @patrickfx

Slow is very relative to everyone !

Sometimes it take 1 second to load page rather than .5 second. My conclusion, site good for me!☺

Pinaball, arcade and retro gaming

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

got a big update to downloads section to attempt this weekend. should improve performance and a few new features like easier uploading of preview picture for download etc… will see how it goes! ;)

for IOS and Android

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

updated downloads but seemed to have lost description/changlog and comments for them…will work on restoring them im sure i can just need to figure out why that happened :) anyways see if it all works besides what i mentioned and if you find issues report them here please

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

fixed description and change logs. a few other bugs i notice but the update is basically done. should be improved response and speed of index’s. will fix bugs as i get time.

for IOS and Android

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

one bug seems to be MP4 downloads? side bar on some not showing on side and downloads dont download for some reason. LOL! i will fix soon but seems to only be a few here and there with issue :wacko:

for IOS and Android

freneticamnesic
                              @freneticamnesic
                              vipModeratorMember

Who even uses mp4 gosh???

Punch it!

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Does not everyone use mp4 in pbx? ANSWER ME!!! :yahoo:

for IOS and Android

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Have another huge update to try! this time for forums and may try to do it this weekend if time allows. I will make 2 backups first! LOL

Looks like i can add whatsapp messaging built in to site, linkedin in your profile just to mention a few of the neat options for social networking that i think will really add to experience here. so many options!

for IOS and Android

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

added generic avatar if you didnt add their own custom one :wacko: May do same with cover photo so add your own its nice to have your own! :good:

for IOS and Android

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Fairly large update to site just finished and not sure of all the changes to be honest! facebook login and lots of backend stuff. let me know if you find anything new or what i broke this time B-)

for IOS and Android

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

I must have broke something by now! Anyone? Give me some sort of problem :yahoo:

for IOS and Android

freneticamnesic
                                          @freneticamnesic
                                          vipModeratorMember

One thing that’s always bugged me is the scaling of the landing page preview images. The tables always look stretched. The y scale is fixed and the x scale is just 100% of the page width but I guess you didn’t break that recently so it doesn’t count

Punch it!

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

I will look into that :bye:

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,072 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?