Working on site

• This topic has 1,071 replies, 123 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by randr.
Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 1,072 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

@sliderpoint

I made a .css change today so take a look and see if things look better now. I basically disabled oembed for everything BUT i hope it still allows for youtube links to display video :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

So… the fix for oembeds broke screenshot uploads in downloads section when submitting a upload! go figure

So i simplified the process of uploading a screenshot when uploading to downloads please test and see if it works. currently no options now when uploading screenshot just file select and thats it….maybe its better like this?

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
        Participant
          @borgdog
          MemberContributorvip

just did an upload, not sure if screenshots made it all or not.  it doesn’t show after doing the load and doesn’t show on the download page.

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Ok. That’s odd but will look into it a bit later should show upload percent when picture is upping…or at least it does for me. I can fix as soon as I’m near a desktop

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
            Participant
              @borgdog
              MemberContributorvip

it shows the percent as it goes, looks like it finishes, but never shows the image, just a placeholder.

Attachments:
              randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Reluctantly made change via my phone so you can add screenshot now old way :)

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                  @hauntfreaks
                  vipContributorMember

I KNEW IT!!!!

untitled-1

Attachments:
                  randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

ok i modded the code again should kill the oembed but still allow everything else to work…MAYBE. we shall see some test when you can

Edit: shit that broke chat again!

for IOS and Android

Sliderpoint
                    Participant
                      @sliderpoint
                      MemberContributor

sorry, hadn’t posted links in messages in a while.  But it’s the same on chrome.

link-in-message

also, I was specifically trying to linke to post 18293,  but the auto hyperlink is breaking the link and just sending to the forum topic page 1.

(watch it work fine here, but not in the messages)

Ghostbusters LE Stern VPX

vs.

http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/forums/topic/ghostbuster-stern-vpx/page/17/#post-18293

-Mike

Sliderpoint
                      Participant
                        @sliderpoint
                        MemberContributor

Hey it worked!(er… showed broken..?)

both were the exact same text, but the bottom one I specifically inserted a link.  However you don’t get the full editor in the private messages, so it ended up with the top previewed link.

-Mike

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

Still looking into that dang auto oembed issue but did mess with look of chat tab on bottom of site. Also be aware that attachments in chat are limited to 12mb

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

doing i little bit of updates to site. nothing fun just backend stuff. If you notice anything out of the norm let me know

for IOS and Android

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

While i was mesing around with site today for spam fix i think i fixed the embed issue! Any new embeds wont have preview but youtube should still work! Only problem is all old links will show 404 page not found until i figure out how to clear the old embeds :good:

Wont really know until people start linking or testing but i think its now going to be just a dang LINK! who would have thought it would be so difficult

for IOS and Android

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Moved “login” to “my Account” menu so if your looking how to login thats where it is. If it shows your avatar then you are logged in already.

This is temp fix until i figure out why i cannot have recaptcha if i hide login once your logged in :wacko:

for IOS and Android

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

I re enabled embeds as it was causing sketch fab and you tube links not to have the live preview. I’ll keep looking into trying to tweak it but for. Ow it’s back to on.

so all links work but you copy past full link not share link and its working! so forget what i said

testing a few links

for IOS and Android

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

I removed a few dozen users that i suspect were bots(maybe) so if your reading this wondering why your account was removed WHOOPS! please forgive me and re sign up :)

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                                      @hauntfreaks
                                      vipContributorMember

I….. am….. not….. a….. rebot….. bing-bot-bing…. intruder alert…. intruder alert

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

It’s strange! I have a points system running but I don’t use it for anything so if you log in you get 1 point as example. Many users have zero points! Now you will say spam! Well no a few zero point users do have activity from few years ago. So I am going through and removing users with zero points and zero history. Will do a few a day

for IOS and Android

Dark
                                          @dark
                                          vipMemberContributor

chicken! fight like a robot!

3dcreation

smith482
                                          Participant
                                            @smith482

:good: great site!!! plz dont delete me

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 1,072 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?