This topic contains 669 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  Sliderpoint 1 day, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 661 through 670 (of 670 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@sliderpoint

I made a .css change today so take a look and see if things look better now. I basically disabled oembed for everything BUT i hope it still allows for youtube links to display video :good:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

So… the fix for oembeds broke screenshot uploads in downloads section when submitting a upload! go figure

So i simplified the process of uploading a screenshot when uploading to downloads please test and see if it works. currently no options now when uploading screenshot just file select and thats it….maybe its better like this?

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

just did an upload, not sure if screenshots made it all or not.  it doesn’t show after doing the load and doesn’t show on the download page.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Ok. That’s odd but will look into it a bit later should show upload percent when picture is upping…or at least it does for me. I can fix as soon as I’m near a desktop

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

it shows the percent as it goes, looks like it finishes, but never shows the image, just a placeholder.

Attachments:
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Reluctantly made change via my phone so you can add screenshot now old way :)

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

I KNEW IT!!!!

untitled-1

Some users who have liked this topic:

Attachments:
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

ok i modded the code again should kill the oembed but still allow everything else to work…MAYBE. we shall see some test when you can

Edit: shit that broke chat again!

• This reply was modified 5 days, 21 hours ago by  randr.
     Sliderpoint 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

sorry, hadn’t posted links in messages in a while.  But it’s the same on chrome.

link-in-message

also, I was specifically trying to linke to post 18293,  but the auto hyperlink is breaking the link and just sending to the forum topic page 1.

(watch it work fine here, but not in the messages)

Ghostbusters LE Stern VPX

vs.

http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/forums/topic/ghostbuster-stern-vpx/page/17/#post-18293

-Mike

Attachments:
     Sliderpoint 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Hey it worked!(er… showed broken..?)

both were the exact same text, but the bottom one I specifically inserted a link.  However you don’t get the full editor in the private messages, so it ended up with the top previewed link.

-Mike

Viewing 10 posts - 661 through 670 (of 670 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account