America’s Most Haunted

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Jesperpark
    Participant
      @jesperpark

Alright is the new Ultra DMD help forum? cool I need help please…

Since I just got my cab put back together all kinds of fun working with PinballX/VP/UltraDMD hence all my questions lately

When i exit a table with PinballX that has Ultra DMD running, Ultra DMD will not shut down, then when i fire up another table Ultra DMD seems to leave a black box that covers over my Pinmame DMD.  I know everything worked 6 months ago so not sure what changed, if it’s Ultra DMD, PinballX or ??

Latest version of Ultra DMD for the Daryl Kiss table pinballX is brand new.

Drybonz
      Participant
        @drybonz

I can say that it does take a while to shut down for me, but it always does if I wait.  Probably like an extra 20-30 seconds after the table and backglass closes.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

did you guys manually install ultradmd? Or use all in one installer? I found my manual install didnt work properly from way back when but the auto install seemed to fix those glitches for me. scary to do over a working setup but was no issues with anything as long as vp is installed in c:\visual pinball

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Drybonz
          Participant
            @drybonz

Yeah, I used the installer.  Mine’s not even in C: and it worked fine.

Let me change that… I used the UltraDMD .msi installer.

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

Myself, I used the all in one installer, then had to change the UltraDMD directory to something else temporarily before I installed the latest UltraDMD manually to where the previous one was (it would give an error if I didn’t). It worked fine after that, and now I have the full colour animations for this table.

Jesperpark
              Participant
                @jesperpark

Mine was the original install was for this table actually, Fren gave great step by step instructions.  I updated when Daryl released the Kiss table manually and got the colored animations.  I will try a new install with the all in 1 installer to see if that fixes my issues as well.

Then I’m going to play America’s Most Haunted and Kiss as I have not played those in quite some time.  I love having my virtual pin up and functioning once again, all the little annoying issues not so much  :wacko:

Drybonz
                Participant
                  @drybonz

I was playing this one earlier, after I got the sound errors fixed… it’s a really cool recreation… fun to play.  I like the shot into the open door room.

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

I’ve used the one-in-all installer and UltraDMD doesn’t end. Well, maybe it does like Drybonz sais, 20-30 seconds later. But, well, if I play a table through PBX – it ain’t happy about the DMD being occupied. You guys still use taskkill script at post for PBX ?

Did you guys resolve it by rei-nstall manually btw ?

Jesperpark
                    Participant
                      @jesperpark

Okay my UltraDMD is working good tonight.  Last night I did the VP10.2 minimal reinstall including all scripts, then went through looking for blocked files as I’m chasing Scared Stiff backglass Load issue, as well as JP’s GhostBusters DOF is crossed up for me.

So one thing is seemingly fixed at least :good:

Peet
                      Participant
                        @cvpeet

Amazing Table. Thank you verry much for this masterpiece.

TNT2
                        Participant
                          @tnt2

Great work Fren! This is awesome.

freneticamnesic
                            @freneticamnesic
                            vipModeratorMember

do what now

Punch it!

BonusMagnus
                            Participant
                              @bonusmagnus

The music on this flipper is too loud and i can’t hear the call-outs. I was playing with some settings, but the music volume doesn’t change :( Has anybody the same problem and find a solution?

RustyCardores
                                @rustycardores
                                MemberModerator

The music on this flipper is too loud and i can’t hear the call-outs. I was playing with some settings, but the music volume doesn’t change :( Has anybody the same problem and find a solution?

VPX’s music volume slider in the table settings doesn’t work unfortunately.  Personally I’m not having a volume issue, but as a last resort, I guess you could always change the volume of the actual music samples using a 3rd party app.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                freelunch
                                Participant
                                  @freelunch

VPX’s music volume slider in the table settings doesn’t work unfortunately. Personally I’m not having a volume issue, but as a last resort, I guess you could always change the volume of the actual music samples using a 3rd party app.

What version of VP10 are you guys running? I can definitely completely mute music if I set Music Volume to 0 in the User Customizations, and it’s quieter with values less than the default of 100.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  BonusMagnus
                                  Participant
                                    @bonusmagnus

:good: yes, I have figured it out yet! – under “Preferences” -> “Audio Options” the Play Sounds Effects Slider was nearly down to zero. Also important for all Ultra DMD Tables to hear the Table Music, I needed to set the “Backglass sprecific Sound Device” to “Primary sound driver” instead of the direkt Soundcard Output – If you youse two seperate Sound Devices!

RustyCardores
                                      @rustycardores
                                      MemberModerator

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BonusMagnus wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>RustyCardores wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BonusMagnus wrote:</div>

VPX’s music volume slider in the table settings doesn’t work unfortunately. Personally I’m not having a volume issue, but as a last resort, I guess you could always change the volume of the actual music samples using a 3rd party app.

What version of VP10 are you guys running? I can definitely completely mute music if I set Music Volume to 0 in the User Customizations, and it’s quieter with values less than the default of 100.

Yeah your right!  Mine is working again now… WOOHOO!!  :yahoo:

Jesperpark
                                      Participant
                                        @jesperpark

So i started playing AMH for the first time in a bit, I noticed I can see the 5 ball spots in the trough.  Its like they can be seen through the cover, but the cover is still there.  I know this was not happening last time i played, re-downloaded and same issue.  I’m sure it’s an easy fix but i can’t figure out what it is, I am using VP10.31  Need help please :cry:

Sven34
                                        Participant
                                          @sven34

Fantastic table Thank you :good:

Gunner
                                          Participant
                                            @knievel

Nevermind, all good now. I needed to put the text file in the Visual Pinball\User folder. Had it in the tables folder.

‘Can’t get the b2s backglass to fire up on this one. I see someone else had the issue earlier but never got an answer.’

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 154 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?