America’s Most Haunted

Viewing 14 posts - 141 through 154 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    GarageMakerGuy
    Participant
      @garagemakerguy

Amazing table, great game play, and even better installation instructions :good:   – Thank you and everyone involved in making this super fun table!

Cheers,

Jeff (Garage Maker Guy)

bushav
      Participant
        @bushav

Is anyone else getting balls stuck behind the jailhouse door located on the left side of the playfield?  It hops up there behind the door and just spins.

Lane

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Sounds familiar, believe I did some small changes to this table years ago because of issues I was seeing.

Anjiro76
          Participant
            @anjiro76

Thank you!

el_brio
            Participant
              @mrbrian

I’m not playing on a cab.  I have everything working but I’d like to rotate the DMD.  I don’t think the standard DMD rotation method will work as I see no place in the script to add it?

mraaron
              Participant
                @mraaron

I’m a bit late to the party, but wanted to say thanks and well done.

Downloaded this tonight w/ the back glass. After re reading the instructions, I figured out my backglass (or lack thereof) issue even though YOU SPELL IT OUT SO CLEARLY!!

Thanks to everyone involved. Pretty cool table indeed!!

Tom
                Participant
                  @armyaviation
                  MemberContributor

on the first page there is talk of color gifs for this table, i see a few in here for the Ultra DMD, but i have seen videos where peoples words are red and orange instead of white.  Is that a setting or an update

outhere
                    @outhere
                    MemberContributorvipModerator

on the first page there is talk of color gifs for this table, i see a few in here for the Ultra DMD, but i have seen videos where peoples words are red and orange instead of white. Is that a setting or an update

See here for help – https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/cant-create-object-ultradmd-dmdobject-windows-10/?view=all#post-194336

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    Tom
                    Tom
                    Participant
                      @armyaviation
                      MemberContributor

I actually found a guy that colorized the gifs for AMH,  he says they are available to share but I have to download them individually.  I will post them when I get doe

kds70
                      Participant
                        @kds70

I deleted everything and downloaded again with no luck. :unsure: :unsure:

There is a B2S/DOF section in the code but am not familiar with its layout.

Long ago but:

check the state of your “Visual Pinball / Users / LMEMDOFTables.txt” file. It must contain a “1” instead of a “0” to get DOF to work with this table.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Chriss4198
                        Participant
                          @chriss4198

Hey all. Running this awesome game with a pindmdv3 and 30 secs into the game, the DMD crashes. Not having this problem with any of the other Ultras. Thoughts? Thanks

outhere
                            @outhere
                            MemberContributorvipModerator

Hey all. Running this awesome game with a pindmdv3 and 30 secs into the game, the DMD crashes. Not having this problem with any of the other Ultras. Thoughts? Thanks

Some info that may Help – https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/cant-create-object-ultradmd-dmdobject-windows-10/?view=all#post-194336

Chriss4198
                            Participant
                              @chriss4198

Thanks outhere but alas no help. I installed Flexdmd in hopes that it might help but no luck. Think I am going to delete color DMD and reinstall the table and see if that works…

Wrath2000
                              Participant
                                @wrath2000

Awesome. works thanks, got it working!

AMW Portrait-DMD

Viewing 14 posts - 141 through 154 (of 154 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?