Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 141 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    GarageMakerGuy
    Participant
    @garagemakerguy

Amazing table, great game play, and even better installation instructions :good:   – Thank you and everyone involved in making this super fun table!

Cheers,

Jeff (Garage Maker Guy)

bushav
    Participant
    @bushav

Is anyone else getting balls stuck behind the jailhouse door located on the left side of the playfield?  It hops up there behind the door and just spins.

Lane

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Sounds familiar, believe I did some small changes to this table years ago because of issues I was seeing.

Anjiro76
    Participant
    @anjiro76

Thank you!

el_brio
    Participant
    @mrbrian

I’m not playing on a cab.  I have everything working but I’d like to rotate the DMD.  I don’t think the standard DMD rotation method will work as I see no place in the script to add it?

mraaron
    Participant
    @mraaron

I’m a bit late to the party, but wanted to say thanks and well done.

Downloaded this tonight w/ the back glass. After re reading the instructions, I figured out my backglass (or lack thereof) issue even though YOU SPELL IT OUT SO CLEARLY!!

Thanks to everyone involved. Pretty cool table indeed!!

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

on the first page there is talk of color gifs for this table, i see a few in here for the Ultra DMD, but i have seen videos where peoples words are red and orange instead of white.  Is that a setting or an update

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

on the first page there is talk of color gifs for this table, i see a few in here for the Ultra DMD, but i have seen videos where peoples words are red and orange instead of white. Is that a setting or an update

See here for help – https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/cant-create-object-ultradmd-dmdobject-windows-10/?view=all#post-194336

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Tom
    Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

I actually found a guy that colorized the gifs for AMH,  he says they are available to share but I have to download them individually.  I will post them when I get doe

Viewing 9 posts - 141 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW