Daily video WIP for Seawitch build [COMPLETE]

Viewing 11 posts - 161 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

@mistermixer, there aren’t any stupid questions with this stuff. Glad to see Speakeasy is continuing. I’m really excited about that one in particular.

You can change the aspect ratio of your camera by changing the render resolution numbers (pictured)

resolution

Hope that helps.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      bord
        @bord

DONE!

pt 40 inserts, GI and wrap up

Time to mark this project complete and take a bit of vacation. Hopefully you found an idea or two that encouraged you to try something new with your next project.

Really looking forward to sharing this version of Seawitch with everyone once someone finishes Hayburners.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Scottacus
        Participant
          @scottacus
          MembervipContributor

Congrats on a great job finishing this up! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Way to put the screws to Randr B-)

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

@bord this is probably the best blender example I’ve seen very impressive work and for you to document it all is a very impressive feat! Thank you!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

Mr_H
            Participant
              @jhopwood

Awww bit sad its over. It has been a fantastic journey Bord, thanks a bunch for doing this. I love watching somebody work like this and document it. I find it’s all the little things along the way seeing somebody work that you can find might help yourself.

Thanks Bord, the quality is outstanding.

TerryRed
                @terryred
                MemberContributorModerator

Thank you so much.

This is not only valuable now…but it will be in the future for VPE table builds.

If I’m deployed to Alert for 6 months… I’ll make sure to have these videos with me in case I toy around in blender at all.

Mr_H
                Participant
                  @jhopwood

I believe Randr is uploading Hayburners now – so go for it Bord get Seawitch up! ;)

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

Now, there is only one thing left to do. Put those Seawitch videos into a collection on youtube. Maybe it is called something else ? Makes it much easier if I get a “Play All” to leech and play offline. Thanks again for this series !

bord
                      @bord

This is not only valuable now…but it will be in the future for VPE table builds.

If I’m deployed to Alert for 6 months… I’ll make sure to have these videos with me in case I toy around in blender at all.

You nailed it, Terry. The distant hope of VPE has really pushed me to think about how I’m building stuff. Even pushed me to stop building to VP unit scale.

I believe Randr is uploading Hayburners now – so go for it Bord get Seawitch up! ;)

I’ll believe it when I see it. B-)

Now, there is only one thing left to do. Put those Seawitch videos into a collection on youtube. Maybe it is called something else ? Makes it much easier if I get a “Play All” to leech and play offline. Thanks again for this series !

LOL, thanks @thalamus.

Mr_H
                      Participant
                        @jhopwood

@Bord looking at the way you have done your light inserts. Is this the same as Fluuper has done his with TOTAN but he has added GI On and Off above the playfield where you go below. Same outcome visually? I’m about to get in to it and just want to do it the best way. I’m learning towards yours.

bord
                          @bord

@jhopwood: Yes, very similar. Flupper’s insert technique is great. I believe on Whirlwind he is using inset meshes to give the inserts some dimension, which is a whole additional accomplishment.

I bury the GI lamps beneath the playfield since they’re only really there for ball reflection and to light up the bulbs. Once they’re above the playfield they will change your rendered PF lighting, for good or bad is worth testing.

Good luck on your project. I’m sure it will be something awesome.

Viewing 11 posts - 161 through 171 (of 171 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?