Funhouse (Williams 1990)

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 460 total)
  • Author
    BlackPredator72
    Participant
      @blackpredator72

Use the shared as a starting point. If you’re not happy – learn to fix it yourself instead. Stop being lazy !

https://vpinball.com/vpx-cameralight-mode-tutorial/

Thnx for the link! Didn’t know I could adjust it in real time. Of course I tried it myself, I also converted some tables from desktop to cab in the past.

But I couldn’t get it right for this one and if there is someone who already invented the wheel…

BlackPredator72
      Participant
        @blackpredator72

Just bad luck or worth to mention?

Ball stuck on the left side:

ball_stuck_funhouse

Skitso
        Participant
          @skitso

Wrd1972’s Funhouse’s unofficial Skitso lighting mod
          Funhouse Skitso

Thank you wrd, for your beautiful Funhouse recreation. This is an unofficial Skitso lighting mod to provide a more traditional, warmer incandescent lighting opposed to the colder, harsher LED inspired lighting of the original one. Thanks wrd for OK’ing this!

This mod also has some minor sfx fixes that are maybe being incorporated to the official release too. Additionally I made a new mirror texture and removed insert light reflections from it for improved clarity. Hope you like it.

Unofficial mod means that I won’t be uploading this to anywhere else and I’m just providing a download link in this very post here. It will be available to download for indefinite time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f1TPBqmsSapEiFYy83JFQRK0CIjMVkuS

6 users thanked author for this post.
          wrd1972
          Participant
            @wrd1972
            MembervipContributor

Rev 2.0b is up.

Added some more shields to prevent air-balls from getting stuck.

New Rudy texture to reduce the sun-burned appearance. Thanks Draifet.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

5 users thanked author for this post.
            TNT2
            Participant
              @tnt2

Thanks wrd for your tireless efforts. Also thanks to skitso for additional lighting options.

Schreibi34
              Participant
                @schreibi34

Wrd1972’s Funhouse’s unofficial Skitso lighting mod

Funhouse Skitso

Thank you wrd, for your beautiful Funhouse recreation. This is an unofficial Skitso lighting mod to provide a more traditional, warmer incandescent lighting opposed to the colder, harsher LED inspired lighting of the original one. Thanks wrd for OK’ing this!

This mod also has some minor sfx fixes that are maybe being incorporated to the official release too. Additionally I made a new mirror texture and removed insert light reflections from it for improved clarity. Hope you like it.

Unofficial mod means that I won’t be uploading this to anywhere else and I’m just providing a download link in this very post here. It will be available to download for indefinite time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f1TPBqmsSapEiFYy83JFQRK0CIjMVkuS

Hey @Skitso,

you know there is a version with reflections on the metal rails and a shadow layer!? Or is that image just old?

GogglesPiasano
                Participant
                  @gogglespiasano

Hi,

Is there a way to make Rudy louder than the background sounds? The old version I had Rudy was pretty loud.

Thanks!

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

You are not very specific about what sound you are talking about. If it is the sound, like what he is saying and taunting you. Then this is controlled by the rom volume and that is in most cases the same sounds as you get in the “background”. So increase that, you will not make Rudy louder than the background. Both will be louder. If it is hit sounds and stuff like that. Export the samples and amplify them in audacity or something similar.

Shannon
                    Participant
                      @shannon1

Fantastic table! Thanks for the continued updates.

Skitso
                      Participant
                        @skitso

Hey @skitso,

you know there is a version with reflections on the metal rails and a shadow layer!? Or is that image just old?

Yeah I know. Unfortunately I’ve started this project on a bit older table version without few of the latest improvements. As an unofficial mod I’m not going to be doing constant updates to it. Sorry.

L0stS0ul
                        Participant
                          @l0sts0ul

I just found out that the right magna button will toggle between a few faces. How cool is that. Now to freak out my son with pennywise :)

Thanks so much for this amazing table.

wrd1972
                          Participant
                            @wrd1972
                            MembervipContributor

I just found out that the right magna button will toggle between a few faces. How cool is that. Now to freak out my son with pennywise :)

Thanks so much for this amazing table.

Dont forget the left magnasave button. It toggles on and off arcade amiant sounds.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Galahad
                            Participant
                              @galahad

OMG!… What a wonderful upgrade from the 1.3 version! A piece of art, thank you!
                              Is this a picture of FX3’s next Williams/Bally release?… NO, it’s wrd1972 master recreation!  :yahoo:

FunHouse

Greetz.

STAT
                              Participant
                                @stefanaustria
                                MemberContributor

wrd, an update again ?

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

Don’t see any update. And no notification via the app. Don’t think this table needs any update to be honest. Already perfect  :good:

STAT
                                  Participant
                                    @stefanaustria
                                    MemberContributor

Of Course, i only saw it up in the DL List and noticed another Date – Updated: April 14, 2019 

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus

Yeah. But same version number as shared in the “temporary link” https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/funhouse-williams-1990/page/19/#post-123394

wrd1972
                                      Participant
                                        @wrd1972
                                        MembervipContributor

Sorry for the confusion. No new update except for the description attached to the table. It said I was working on it for seven months…which is a laughing joke. Its been more like two years. lol. 2.0b is still the latest.

Hey Randr,

Can you make a tweak so that if the tables information is updated, the table does not get bumped to the top, unless it really is a new rev?

Scooby
                                        Participant
                                          @scooby

This table has become one of my favorites. Thanks Wrd!

wrd1972
                                          Participant
                                            @wrd1972
                                            MembervipContributor

New rev coming to address some more stuck balls. Rudy is also getting a shinier material. He is to flat right now. Anybody have any other concerns with FH?

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 460 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?