This topic contains 418 replies, has 104 voices, and was last updated by  wrd1972 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 419 total)
  • Author
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

I got a ball stuck to the right of his mouth, left of trap door. In the picture you can see the ball shadow on the trap door. 73111FA8-21D0-4E36-81F3-8D42C0F248C9

Also. Is there a reason for using 9.05h vs 9.06h?

No reason on the ROM. Just run what you like.

I did not see an image of the mentioned ball stick. Can you please re-attach the pick? Or just take a screen shot and draw the ball in where it stuck, and I will take a look.

Thanks

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

wilsoncat 
    Participant

Here is the picture:

funhouse

I got a ball stuck to the right of his mouth, left of trap door. In the picture you can see the ball shadow on the trap door. 73111FA8-21D0-4E36-81F3-8D42C0F248C9

Also. Is there a reason for using 9.05h vs 9.06h?

No reason on the ROM. Just run what you like.

I did not see an image of the mentioned ball stick. Can you please re-attach the pick? Or just take a screen shot and draw the ball in where it stuck, and I will take a look.

Thanks

wilsoncat 
    Participant

EXCELLENT table BTW.  This is sole reason I am building my VP cab.  Such good work.

BlackPredator72 
    Participant

Does anyone have a proper pov file?

The one from 1.3 or from the MEGA isn’t good, table is too small, left centered etc.

Please share

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Use the shared as a starting point. If you’re not happy – learn to fix it yourself instead. Stop being lazy !

https://vpinball.com/vpx-cameralight-mode-tutorial/

BlackPredator72 
    Participant

Use the shared as a starting point. If you’re not happy – learn to fix it yourself instead. Stop being lazy !

https://vpinball.com/vpx-cameralight-mode-tutorial/

Thnx for the link! Didn’t know I could adjust it in real time. Of course I tried it myself, I also converted some tables from desktop to cab in the past.

But I couldn’t get it right for this one and if there is someone who already invented the wheel…

BlackPredator72 
    Participant

Just bad luck or worth to mention?

Ball stuck on the left side:

ball_stuck_funhouse

Skitso 
    Participant

Wrd1972’s Funhouse’s unofficial Skitso lighting mod
    Funhouse Skitso

Thank you wrd, for your beautiful Funhouse recreation. This is an unofficial Skitso lighting mod to provide a more traditional, warmer incandescent lighting opposed to the colder, harsher LED inspired lighting of the original one. Thanks wrd for OK’ing this!

This mod also has some minor sfx fixes that are maybe being incorporated to the official release too. Additionally I made a new mirror texture and removed insert light reflections from it for improved clarity. Hope you like it.

Unofficial mod means that I won’t be uploading this to anywhere else and I’m just providing a download link in this very post here. It will be available to download for indefinite time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f1TPBqmsSapEiFYy83JFQRK0CIjMVkuS

6 users thanked author for this post.
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Rev 2.0b is up.

Added some more shields to prevent air-balls from getting stuck.

New Rudy texture to reduce the sun-burned appearance. Thanks Draifet.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

5 users thanked author for this post.
     TNT2 
    Participant

Thanks wrd for your tireless efforts. Also thanks to skitso for additional lighting options.

Schreibi34 
    Participant

Wrd1972’s Funhouse’s unofficial Skitso lighting mod

Funhouse Skitso

Thank you wrd, for your beautiful Funhouse recreation. This is an unofficial Skitso lighting mod to provide a more traditional, warmer incandescent lighting opposed to the colder, harsher LED inspired lighting of the original one. Thanks wrd for OK’ing this!

This mod also has some minor sfx fixes that are maybe being incorporated to the official release too. Additionally I made a new mirror texture and removed insert light reflections from it for improved clarity. Hope you like it.

Unofficial mod means that I won’t be uploading this to anywhere else and I’m just providing a download link in this very post here. It will be available to download for indefinite time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f1TPBqmsSapEiFYy83JFQRK0CIjMVkuS

Hey @skitso,

you know there is a version with reflections on the metal rails and a shadow layer!? Or is that image just old?

GogglesPiasano 
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to make Rudy louder than the background sounds? The old version I had Rudy was pretty loud.

Thanks!

Thalamus 

You are not very specific about what sound you are talking about. If it is the sound, like what he is saying and taunting you. Then this is controlled by the rom volume and that is in most cases the same sounds as you get in the “background”. So increase that, you will not make Rudy louder than the background. Both will be louder. If it is hit sounds and stuff like that. Export the samples and amplify them in audacity or something similar.

Shannon 
    Participant

Fantastic table! Thanks for the continued updates.

Skitso 
    Participant

Hey @skitso,

you know there is a version with reflections on the metal rails and a shadow layer!? Or is that image just old?

Yeah I know. Unfortunately I’ve started this project on a bit older table version without few of the latest improvements. As an unofficial mod I’m not going to be doing constant updates to it. Sorry.

L0stS0ul 
    Participant

I just found out that the right magna button will toggle between a few faces. How cool is that. Now to freak out my son with pennywise :)

Thanks so much for this amazing table.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

I just found out that the right magna button will toggle between a few faces. How cool is that. Now to freak out my son with pennywise :)

Thanks so much for this amazing table.

Dont forget the left magnasave button. It toggles on and off arcade amiant sounds.

Galahad 
    Participant

OMG!… What a wonderful upgrade from the 1.3 version! A piece of art, thank you!
    Is this a picture of FX3’s next Williams/Bally release?… NO, it’s wrd1972 master recreation!  :yahoo:

FunHouse

Greetz.

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

wrd, an update again ?

Thalamus 

Don’t see any update. And no notification via the app. Don’t think this table needs any update to be honest. Already perfect  :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 419 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account