Iron Maiden Virtual Time v1.0.0 (2020)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Mussinger
    Participant
      @mussinger

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Mark70
      Participant
        @mark70

Great video and great stuff!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        marie
        Participant
          @marie

In the spirit of the table: it is F…ing Amazing ;)

Thanks!

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

Gorgeous work! Simply wow.

A work of passion! Well done!

robertms
            Participant
              @mophead

@Mussinger great job reinforcing the table release with cool promotional videos, you really took it to another level :good:

Beautiful graphic design and creativity, love that you’ve partnered with @herweh as his skills are legendary for perfect execution regardless of project complexity. Many thanks for taking this on guys and sharing with our community. Well done!  :rose:

2 users thanked author for this post.
              TUTE_PRIMUS
              Participant
                @tute-primus

“The Loneliness of the short distace Flipper” … jajajajaajjaaja :yahoo: bravo!!!!

Great Work man!! Thx for this awesome table. Up the Irons!

mikemr2
                Participant
                  @mikemr2

Crazy great table – amazing work!  Has anyone figured out the scoring problem on the backglass?  I doesn’t keep score and appears buggy? – any ideas as to why this is happening?

Mussinger
                  Participant
                    @mussinger

Mikemr2, thanks!

About led displays , sometimes they give weird issues… Try F3 to see if they become better. If not , I use to exit from vpx and start again.

Herweh
                    Participant
                      @herweh
                      vipMemberContributor

For the LED problem: We have seen this too. This is cause we overwrite a few of the standard ROM messages. Unfortunately there’s sometimes a bit of a wild mix-up. I‘m working on a fix for this problem but right now no luck. Looks like someday I‘ll have to jump back into backglass server development and improve some of that old stuff :-) ;-)

HiRez00
                      Participant
                        @hirez00

Amazing work guys! It’s great you you did a graphics update to an existing table but added a ton of new features and things that made it basically a totally NEW and different game to play. Love the “Afraid of the Dark” feature!

Definitely added to my favorites list immediately.

Wanted to ask, someone in an earlier post asked if there was a topper video done and it was suggested that there was on the pinup popper server, but can’t seem to find it anywhere on there, or I am looking in the wrong place.

If there isn’t a topper already made, I was going to offer to make one for this very special table. Because this table is an original work, I thought it appropriate to ask permission to go ahead and make one, unless one is already being made or is already done …

Please advise.

Mussinger
                        Participant
                          @mussinger

Thanks a lot @HiRez00 for your message !

They are some toppers made by fans  this weekend, video loops and so …
                          If you wanna do something special you are welcome ! Here all the adds are welcome and you are free to create what you want ;)

HiRez00
                          Participant
                            @hirez00

Cool. Started working on a brand new original topper for this table to match the style and look of the table because I think it deserves it.

Didn’t want to “recycle” any footage or videos … so I started working on something special and specifically made for this table.

Might be a few days before it’s done, but I will post here when it’s finished.

3 users thanked author for this post.
                            The Loafer
                            Participant
                              @theloafer

This table is incredible, freaking incredible.  Superb fun to play and I’m doubling down in no longer referring to this as a MOD (with full respect intended towards Herweh when I say this!) .  It just feels different in the right way.

I’m a big fan of the Stern Iron Maiden game and I’m not about to say something silly like this one blows it away (those upper double loop shots on the Stern game is like crack cocaine to me) but this game COMPLIMENTS the Stern game well.

Just tried it in VR, hopefully someone is able to make some kind of VR room for this some day, because aside from the loss of the backglass LED’s, it looks amazing in VR (though the side walls would need to be raised since the toy head is above the glass).   VR really makes any tables with 3D toys shine but that head is unreal in VR, you just can’t get that feeling of depth and 3D perspective on the pincab (and I’m not dissing my pincab, just some tables are made for VR, this is one of them IMHO).

Once again, thank you for your efforts Mussinger, your table is blowing me away

2 users thanked author for this post.
                              Mussinger
                              Participant
                                @mussinger

Cool. Started working on a brand new original topper for this table to match the style and look of the table because I think it deserves it.

Didn’t want to “recycle” any footage or videos … so I started working on something special and specifically made for this table.

Might be a few days before it’s done, but I will post here when it’s finished.

Thank you !! I’m sure this will be awesome :yahoo:

Mussinger
                                Participant
                                  @mussinger

Thank you so much for you message ! :heart:
                                  We had kind of simbiosis Herweh and me , sometimes this happend , and we are luck with the result :)

Abouthe the 3d Eddie head , I know it’s out of dimensions , but is the only way I found to have it nice looking out in cabinet mode …

I sure somebody will create a VR room for this table ;)  I have no idea about how to do it ! haha

mk47
                                  Participant
                                    @mk47

Sure, the VPMalias is a new feature.

I now run this table using the ROM alias “im_vt”. It works perfectly well and I can start tweaking the DOF configuration independent from Laser War, in other word they don’t interfere with each other anymore! But for sure Iron Maiden inherits all DOF settings automatically as a starting point B-)

I quickly recorded a video how I did it:

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus
                                      ContributorMemberModerator

That is cool. Next time though. When you record a video you want to share. Maybe change the resolution on your desktop a bit so it becomes easier to see what you are actually writing and pressing. Now, I just need give priority to that damn dead pacled. :cry:

HiRez00
                                      Participant
                                        @hirez00

Still-1

Still-2

Sample-2

Final version: https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/iron-maiden-virtual-time-topper-super-deluxe-version/

Mussinger
                                        Participant
                                          @mussinger

@hirez00 :yes: :yes: :yes:   This is going to be epic !! thank you man !

@mk47
                                          thank you for this video , I have to watch it again with time … :good:

mk47
                                          Participant
                                            @mk47

That is cool. Next time though. When you record a video you want to share. Maybe change the resolution on your desktop a bit so it becomes easier to see what you are actually writing and pressing. Now, I just need give priority to that damn dead pacled. :cry:

I agree. It requires a bigger monitor to be able to read the important parts. But since you now got an impression of the tool, I can use a smaller window next time to focus on the essential stuff :mail:

BTW I just released version 0.6.1 which provides the stuff shown in the video: https://github.com/mkalkbrenner/dof_configtool_client/releases/tag/0.6.1

I’m now working on quick local overwrites for DOF settings per table. That’s much easier for experiments instead of using the online tool, especially if the ROM doesn’t exist there yet. You could already do it locally using rule based tweaks. But I know that their power isn’t easy to understand for a non developer.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 215 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?