Mary Shelley's Frankenstein Pinball WIP

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 259 total)
  • Author
    DJRobX
      @djrobx
      MemberModerator

Good news, Did located the files.  :)

sheltemke
      Participant
        @sheltemke

Yes, and Tom have the files it already.

I also downloaded everything becouse its safer to hold every files on different computers.

TNT2
        Participant
          @tnt2

:yahoo:

Dids666
          Participant
            @dids666

Sorry for the neglect everyone, life got in the way of this project but I’m happy it’s in the hands of a bigger team now, all the 3d models are already there, they were extracted from PBA but were very bad quality so we’re recreated by me. Dark has a Frank model which I think would be perfect to use. The textures are projected from a perspective to look as close to real as possible if the team are struggling with this let me know and I’ll join back onto the team to get this done :)

5 users thanked author for this post.
            Tom
            Participant
              @armyaviation
              MemberContributor

It’s alive, it’s Alive!

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

I am getting home today, Matt and I will check it out, thanks @Dids666.  And I guess all I have to say is we need you, and you will stick around?  Well, we need you

GuruChoc
                Participant
                  @guruchoc

Awesome that the files have been found, can’t wait to play this, one of my fav games.

G

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation
                    MemberContributor

@bord, PM sent

bigspider
                    Participant
                      @bigspider

Will I be able to play the best tables ever at Christmas!

:yahoo:

Tom
                      Participant
                        @armyaviation
                        MemberContributor

If you buy the real table

@dids666
                        .  Everything on that wip looks good for the desktop version.  If you still have all that saved can you change the angle and render everything for the cabinet version.  If not it will be a scratch build.  I won’t be able to use this with my skill level

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        sheltemke
                        Participant
                          @sheltemke

Well at least amazing resources(playfield, plastics etc) are already collected. :yes:

Schreibi34
                          Participant
                            @schreibi34

If nobody wants to render this, i would do it. But only under these conditions:

• Nobody else wants to do that. My process will be slow and i don’t want to slow down the development. Worst case would be that you have to wait until March until i have finished my part.
                            • All meshes are available with the correct UV-map so i can start rendering (almost) right away. Also a time problem on my end. Retexturing is a ton of work!
                            • I don’t have to do any scripting or flasher stuff. There are way better authors out there who could do this.
                            • That table has an unbelievable GI and flasher lightshow. If you want all of those lighting scenarios to be rendered, wait for somebody else to do this. Thats not my way of doing things in VPX. I can set the VPX lights so they fit the renderings. No problem!

See me more as player that is coming from the bench when all of his teammates are on the injured list!

Tom
                            Participant
                              @armyaviation
                              MemberContributor
                              bord
                                @bord
                                MembervipContributorModerator

• All meshes are available with the correct UV-map so i can start rendering (almost) right away. Also a time problem on my end. Retexturing is a ton of work!

That is a very generous offer, @schreibi34. Last I looked at this project this wasn’t the case. I’d be happy to be mistaken.

Dark
                                  @dark
                                  vipMemberContributor

I will update my Frank model at some point, just can’t say when exactly….

I plan to use the current one as a base mesh, since it has pretty good topology already and just enhance it’s texture mapping and level of detail with ZBrush and generate some normals bump maps, so with that said the current model can be used as a place holder.

3dcreation

Schreibi34
                                  Participant
                                    @schreibi34

That is a very generous offer, @schreibi34. Last I looked at this project this wasn’t the case. I’d be happy to be mistaken.

So the original UV setup where he positioned the resources on the meshes are not available? They must be somewhere. Did they get lost? Any chance of making them available?

Schreibi34
                                    Participant
                                      @schreibi34

One more thing:

I will only do this if the guys who started the project are OK with me doing the rendering. They have done a great job up to this point and i can’t do this without their permission!

Tom
                                      Participant
                                        @armyaviation
                                        MemberContributor

he replied recently on here, just a matter of getting him back.  I think @sheltemke got in touch with him on facebook

sheltemke
                                        Participant
                                          @sheltemke

One more thing:

I will only do this if the guys who started the project are OK with me doing the rendering. They have done a great job up to this point and i can’t do this without their permission!

Hello Schreibi34! Tom have the permission to do anything about it. But i asked Dids now on Facebook about you i will tell you if he replied.

Schreibi34
                                          Participant
                                            @schreibi34

Another update for you guys. :)

@Dids666

Do you still have the file that you used for rendering the above image? Cause thats the one i need. You already did a great job on putting those textures on the meshes! We shouldn’t do it twice.

Thanks, man!

Edit:

Attachments don’t work with quotes:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/mary-shelleys-frankenstein-pinball-wip/#post-98176

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 259 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?