This topic contains 128 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Bladeof 1 year, 1 month ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 129 total)
  • Author
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I’m sorry to say. But, if you didn’t manage to only select the plunger from the Element Selector you’re either doing it wrong or your VP is super bR0KEn ! :)

You should try again so that you start to trust that tool.

Cntr+Shift+E -> scroll down to plunger ( or if your lazy and fairly up to date – start to write … plu ) an only mark “plunger” – press Select button. Options will now ( or I should say should ) only contain one element and its properties.

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Just posted a quick update for 10.5 users. New flipper textures, new plastic edge textures, simplified FastFlips (sol=2).

3 users thanked author for this post.
     The Loafer 
    Participant

Just posted a quick update for 10.5 users. New flipper textures, new plastic edge textures, simplified FastFlips (sol=2).

Bless you

Thalamus 

:yes:

Pinfan45 
    Participant

Thanks for the update Bord! Paragon one of my favorite machines. Hope you would do Genie. that would be great. :heart:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Thanks for the update!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Winterpooch 
    Participant

Thanks for the update for this beautiful table!

Bord, if you need any more things for Pin*Bot you can contact me via here.

Micronaut 
    Participant

Wow!!, this is fantastic guys, thanks for this great masterpiece

Roosta 
    Participant

Thank you so much for this fantastic table! I’ve been playing it a lot and I love it. I have a little problem after upgrading to VPX 1.5 though. The ball gets kind of stuck at the gate at the top of the shooter lane. I am using the latest version of the table (2.1). I wonder if it has anything to do with my setup or if anyone else has come across this problem.

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Thanks, @roosta! I played this again recently and think I experienced the same. I will take a look tonight and see if I can make an adjustment by that upper gate.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Thalamus 

Yes. it is related to the new rubber changes Bord. I asked in the beta thread and you must have missed it. If you update – would you consider … ? :)

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Will do. Does this also need 7.1, @thalamus?

Thalamus 

PM sent :) Need … well – that is a good question. It will sound better for those that have 7.1 :yes:

If you could move those samples that I can’t address by script only – please :)

tedbell 
    Participant

Just read through the entire thread and glad to see the the ball stuck issue from 10.5 will be fixed! This is one of the best pinball tables in real life and VPX! Love the beauty you have re-created here and it plays wonderfully once it gets past that gate!

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Just read through the entire thread and glad to see the the ball stuck issue from 10.5 will be fixed! This is one of the best pinball tables in real life and VPX! Love the beauty you have re-created here and it plays wonderfully once it gets past that gate!

Fix will be up within a week, I hope. I took the opportunity to update a few extra things since I had it open. New lighting, drop target renders and plastic renders as well as some physics updates. Should be worth the wait.

5 users thanked author for this post.
     tedbell 
    Participant

I can’t wait! Thanks, bord! bobdog

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Has anyone ever seen the three flipper version of Paragon IRL? Seems to only have been available in Europe. Seems like it would remove a lot of the challenge from the game.

image-38

The Loafer 
    Participant

That must have been a homemade project and not sold as such, right?

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

IPDB has a little write-up about it. Apparently all Paragons in France are like this.
    An unknown quantity of the games shipped to Europe had only three flippers. In this version, a ball guide and a single post replaced the upper right flipper, and the flipper assembly was not installed. In addition, a mini-post was added at the opening beneath the pop bumper in the Beast’s Lair to make it more difficult for the ball to leave the playfield that way.

The Loafer 
    Participant

Cowards…

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account