Star Trek Limited Edition (Stern 2013)

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    delta6014
    Participant
      @delta6014

tried the 101316 version and I get the same error. I think it has to do with the controller.vbs. I think I have the latest but can someone point me in the right direction. Also don’t I just put it in the scripts folder ? Thanks for the help in advance

Umpa
      Participant
        @umpa

Controller VBS goes in you dof config folder

freneticamnesic
          @freneticamnesic
          vipModeratorMember

You put controller. Vbs in the visual pinball/scripts folder

Punch it!

delta6014
          Participant
            @delta6014

I have it in my scripts folder. Can someone give me a link to the newest controller.vbs. I think I have it though. The first LE table works for me without the B2S, but I get still get <span style=”background-color: #fbfbfb; color: #777777; font-family: Roboto;”>this error “Line 1 Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name index.” It looks like the script is redirecting me back to line 0 at the section where it says you need controller.vbs. Thanks again for all your help. Love the table.</span>

Drybonz
            Participant
              @drybonz

The controller is in the latest VPX beta now, so you can just update that.

freneticamnesic
                @freneticamnesic
                vipModeratorMember

Someone else was starting Kiss but he’s gone silent recently. I would love to do those tables but I’m not good enough at scripting to try to do them.

Punch it!

Daryl
                Participant
                  @allknowing2012

Someone else was starting Kiss but he’s gone silent recently. I would love to do those tables but I’m not good enough at scripting to try to do them.

Just about ready to post it .. going to be a WIP for others to chime in with improved graphics and such.  I am just going thru the gameplay to make sure I have the ruleset somewhat bug free.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

@allknowing2012 very impressive. looks great and i cannot imagine the time you have in coding that. :wacko:

I have a build i wanted to get out before halloween but am stuck on the modes not working right maybe you could take a look at it?  :rose:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

Daryl
                    Participant
                      @allknowing2012

@allknowing2012 very impressive. looks great and i cannot imagine the time you have in coding that. :wacko: I have a build i wanted to get out before halloween but am stuck on the modes not working right maybe you could take a look at it? :rose:

Sure .. ping me off thread (btw 5000+ lines of code and not quite done)

Jodannar
                      Participant
                        @jodannar

Gargantuan build. Well done! Is this still running Romless?

Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

Don’t know the details of the real machine.

But, find it kind of odd that I can’t as player # > 1 choose battle at game start ?

wrd1972
                          Participant
                            @wrd1972
                            MembervipContributor

Just downloaded latest table. I have a backglass but no DOF. Just installed latest 10.2 beta and still no DOF. Did not see a “switch” in the script.

Is there an issue with DOF?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

freneticamnesic
                              @freneticamnesic
                              vipModeratorMember

Did you update your dof config?

Punch it!

wrd1972
                              Participant
                                @wrd1972
                                MembervipContributor

Thats a big fat negative. I just update DOF config and now its working correctly. Thanks

This table is an ass-kicker, thanks for the awesome lighting and attention to detail. I do have one more question.

My DOF solenoid feedback is making the vengeance ship bounce extremely crazy. It also will not return to its “home” position and can get stuck pointing upwards. Is it possible to revise the script so that the ship is not affected by DOF/nudge?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

freneticamnesic
                                  @freneticamnesic
                                  vipModeratorMember

Yea I’ll put something together for that on the next update

Punch it!

LTA
                                  Participant
                                    @luvthatapex

I love the lighting an new features in this LE version of the table Fren, excellent work! The kickout to the left ramp is a nice LE feature and the crashing ship, just awesome! The sidepanel LEDS fring like photon torpedoes during attract and several other places are really neat! I wish Stern would have coded them more in gameplay.

Has anyone adjusted the physics of the game? The ball stops when it hits objects instead of bouncing and the flippers barely make the ramp shots. The pm5 version plays much smoother, so its undoubtedly a physics setup issue on my cab. Most VP10 tables don’t play as well as pm5. Is there a standard recommended vp10 physics setting that might help this play better on my cab? Thanks in advance!

Ginsonic
                                    Participant
                                      @ginsonic

Many thanks for this great table  :good:  Unfortunately DOF does not work at all for this table, and I have no idea why…

I updated DOF config, I use latest versions of VP 10.2 (latest controller.vbs) and DJRobX VPinMame 110216 plus new DJRobX B2S server version. Do I miss something ? Thanks for your help !

Chapel
                                      Participant
                                        @chapel78

I believe that the new dof config  version history for the star trek le mentions the dof update is for a new update to star trek le table that has not yet been released. Could be wrong but that’s how i read it. So when it releases should have dof back.

Arngrim
                                        Participant
                                          @arngrim
                                          DOF MinisterMember

sorry i thought the table was about to be released at that time, i have removed the dof config of the current version too soon..

hopefully the table will available soon and feedback is better than the current version ;)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Ginsonic
                                          Participant
                                            @ginsonic

sorry i thought the table was about to be released at that time, i have removed the dof config of the current version too soon.. hopefully the table will available soon and feedback is better than the current version ;)

Thanks  a lot Angrim, rejoiced to hear, that I did nothing wrong  ;-)

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 224 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?