The Walking Dead LE

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Nemo
    Participant
      @nemo

Just insane, whoohoo, i’m leaving the cab on stand-by, and i’m refreshing this topic every 15 minutes……..can’t wait to give this puppy a spin around the block !

robwaade
      Participant
        @robwaade

creative detail at its best looks really good

vogliadicane
        Participant
          @vogliadicane

This shadow thing is really good. Subtile, that’s right, but being subtile makes it more realistic. I love how you focussed on realistic light AND shadows. Cool stuff here! :good:

-=Dozer=-
          Participant
            @dozer

Last video I promise.

Here is the game with the Well Walker model by dark as well as shadow maps created to be model specific.
            Found out today that you can actually use flashers with black objects as long as the flasher mode is not set to additive.  This is very cool because now we can
            fade the shadows like a normal flasher with gradients :)

We’re aiming for an initial release on Tuesday at the latest.  I have a house move coming up mid next week so want to get this version out no later than then.

When the dust has settled some more time will be spent on a follow up release which will incorporate gradient texture swaps on the 3D models synced to the flashers
            as well as an accurate bicycle girl model (switchable) and some other models including the fish tank heads and prison zombie.  I’ll also spend some more time on the shadows to add a bit of detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLoJS73fmM&feature=youtu.be

1 user thanked author for this post.
            LTA
            Participant
              @luvthatapex

Neat effect, but I think it’s too dark now. I liked it better the last video. Just my opinion, it still rocks!

-=Dozer=-
              Participant
                @dozer

Neat effect, but I think it’s too dark now. I liked it better the last video. Just my opinion, it still rocks!

It’s all good, that dark color swap can be turned off in the options – had it on to highlight the shadows.

Drybonz
                Participant
                  @drybonz

Love me some options.    B-)

jbg4208
                  Participant
                    @jbg4208

Wow this is beautiful work!

robwaade
                    Participant
                      @robwaade

do you think tuesday will be the day of release

ICPjuggla
                        @icpjuggla
                        MembervipModerator

do you think tuesday will be the day of release

I’m pretty sure Dozer will release it when it’s done. Be patient man, the more you ask the longer it’s going to take!

-=Dozer=-
                        Participant
                          @dozer

It’s DONE :)

Well for some reason I cannot upload this table to this site – keep getting a “you must add file” error whenever I submit.  I have uploaded the table to dropbox and RANDR if you see this message can you add the file manually for me? – the text that I entered in the original post is below and I’ve included the same screenshot I had uploaded.

Anyone monitoring this thread, please read the text below while the file is downloading.

download from site(dropbox link removed)

———————————————————————————————

Here is TWD LE version.

THIS TABLE REQUIRES THE NEWEST VERSION OF EVERYTHING.
                          Visual Pinmame / DirectB2S / DOF and VPX 10.2 –

PLEASE REFERENCE THIS THREAD TO OBTAIN THE REQUIRED SOFTWARE BEFORE PLAYING THIS TABLE.  IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFULLY RUNNING THE MUSTANG LE TABLE THEN YOU’RE ALL GOOD TO GO.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/forums/topic/2687-code-change-to-enable-sam-le-driver-board-support/

This table contains some experimental features and is based on the excellent PRO version of the table authored by Fren and ICP with models by Randr.  Having this as a base saved hours and hours of work so thank you guys, much appreciated.

Thanks also to Flupper and Dark who provided the excellent ramps, Bicycle Girl and Well Walker models / Textures.  Flupper too for his re-textured models by Randr.

Thanks to PinBill for his time in providing information on the cross bow mech and its logic and anyone else who has contributed to this table resource wise who I am not aware of.

There are many options for graphic effects at the top of the script.  Tune to your liking top get a good trade off of eye candy vs performance.  This table runs great on my cabinet which has a Core I7 @4ghz with a GTX 660 Ti @ 1920×1080 60FPS as a reference.

When I get a moment I’ll release a B2S file for this as well which has GI synced to the ROM and some flasher effects as well.

Have fun – remember to yell “CORAL” “CORAL” a lot when playing.

Dozer.

TWD-2

Attachments:
                          7 users thanked author for this post.
                          DJRobX
                            @djrobx
                            MemberModerator

Yay!

IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFULLY RUNNING THE MUSTANG LE TABLE THEN YOU’RE ALL GOOD TO GO.

Actually … be sure you have a VPM newer than Nov 15 or so, or you may have flickering GI and intermittent freezing.

I highly recommend using it with the Cleland modified ROM (be sure to disable CRC check in VPM registry).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09/page/12#post-2832470

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

Wowsers. Looking forward to playing this!

Laylow
                              Participant
                                @pinlow
                                MemberContributor

Thanks Dozer, looks awesome! #runningtomycabnow   :good:

Ah

Sliderpoint
                                Participant
                                  @sliderpoint
                                  MemberContributor

Yay!

Actually … be sure you have a VPM newer than Nov 15 or so, or you may have flickering GI and intermittent freezing. I highly recommend using it with the Cleland modified ROM (be sure to disable CRC check in VPM registry). https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09/page/12#post-2832470

I found that the new VPM builds also don’t show the RGB lights for me.  The 11/30 build is working.

-Mike

LTA
                                  Participant
                                    @luvthatapex

Whoa!!! We are going to play the hell out of this tonight on the cab. Thanks so much!!!!! Awesome!!!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Sorry @dozer is fixed. please check or mod to your liking.

here is link guys DONT FORGET star rate the thing :)

The Walking Dead

********************************************************
                                      Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                      for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Ben Logan2
                                      Participant
                                        @benlogan2

The lighting is intense! Love the new well walker model. Genuinely scary! Looking forward to playing…

DJRobX
                                          @djrobx
                                          MemberModerator

There was a short set of builds that did not have working RGB lights for Metallica and AC/DC.   It was actually broken due to the fix necessary for TWD, but that was fixed a while ago.  New builds should be working correctly.

Drybonz
                                          Participant
                                            @drybonz

Puppy mod made the final cut!  Haha… lots of cool options… thanks, Dozer.    :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 155 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?