This topic contains 106 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  fuzzel 3 hours, 4 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author
     VONSENSEY 
    Participant

HEllo. I have an issue with the latest version rev 3720 : no more bumpers on any table…Any idea ?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

It’s been reported in the “offical” beta thread over at vpf already. Play with the second latest for now. It’s why we have betas. Things might get broken. B-)

slashbot 
    Participant

maybe i missed it in the threath but i detected some problem with this beta version, think these tables are not updated for the new VP beta, don’t know?

poppers dont work with these 2 tables:

Bram Stoker’s Dracula (Williams 1993)

OXO (Williams 1973) 2.0

coreduo0099 
    Participant

Ran across one of the tables with the shadow code.. Hi-Lo and as Bord said, disabling ScreenSpace cleared that up without touching the table script.

Thanks!

charlieshakur 
    Participant

how would i check what build i am currently on ??

ow apparently on revision 3592 i want to update but nervous it will mess it all up as everything works as far

• This reply was modified 9 hours, 39 minutes ago by  charlieshakur.
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Start only VPX – then go to top of menu and I believe it is called “About” or something similar. All the way to the right like most programs.

Updating a beta to a higher number ? Here is what I do.

Download latest, extract it to somewhere – doesn’t matter. c:\temp or whatever. What I do is. I copy vpinballx.exe inside that archive to itself so I get the name “copy of vpinball.exe”. Since I use winrar – it is damn easy, it suggests to create the folder named the same as the zip as default. So VPX_6_beta_rev3723.zip becomes folder VPX_6_beta_rev3723. So, in top of explorer window I just copy the last part of the path. VPX_6_beta_rev3723 – and rename the “copy of pinballx.exe” so it becomes “VPX_6_beta_rev3723.exe”. Now it is time to take all the files and overwrite everything in \visual_pinball folder. What is the benefit ? Doing this, I can easy jump to any old VPX beta until I decided to delete them all because it has become the official one. What can go wrong ? scripts if updated could break. But, that is why we run betas and those are not updated very often. If I have a problem, well, download a older release here. and overwrite scripts from that archive.

• This reply was modified 8 hours, 58 minutes ago by  Thalamus.
     fuzzel 
    Participant
    VP DEV

maybe i missed it in the threath but i detected some problem with this beta version, think these tables are not updated for the new VP beta, don’t know?

poppers dont work with these 2 tables:

Bram Stoker’s Dracula (Williams 1993)

OXO (Williams 1973) 2.0

This was an issue in a previous build. Revision 3723 should fix this…

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account