Three Angels Wip

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Javier
    Participant
      @javier1515

where can I download those versions?

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Versions of what? Jaws and heman motu? They are here in downloads area

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Got through another 10,000 lines tonight and opened the gates to hell, captive balls now work correctly! so moving right along.

for IOS and Android

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

I started to figure out the “Demon trap” It’s very complex set of diverters, drop targets and switches but slowly figuring it out!

Watch this whole video to see some of the logic of the trap and how it is starting to shape up…WOW what a great design!! this will be a very cool game in vp for sure.

I also started programing some of the DMD stuff but only got about 20,000 lines of the dmd programmed so far… much more to do to say the least.

Anyways watch this whole video and turn up the sound! around 4 min mark i finish trap manually

for IOS and Android

4 users thanked author for this post.
            ced
            Participant
              @pezima77

amazing !! very nice start !! very good work randr

1 user thanked author for this post.
              randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Been asked about the important dmd displaying items you collect and whatever well i will have 2 video sceens one will only display in destop and the other will only display over instruction card in FS when its on.

VERY important to me that EVERYONE can enjoy the table AS IS without any extra add ons to Visual Pinball! Now i will say if someone does make a Video backglass (pup) add on and you use pup then of coarse it will be MUCH better but like Jaws and Heman i wanted to make sure i recreate the FP table as close to FP version as possible MINUS THE PHYSICS of coarse :)

anyways video showing a rough example i did tonight for “first Angel” ball

for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
                outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

:yahoo: :yahoo: Nice :yes:   :yes:   Going to be FUN — Thanks randr

The Loafer
                  Participant
                    @theloafer

I have to tell you Randr, a lot of people thought this sucker couldn’t really be converted due to it’s huge script but no one should ever doubt you man!  Awesome work thus far

cyberpez
                    Participant
                      @cyberpez

I think you should add in the FP physics too…  for old time sakes   :whistle:

I love these FP conversions you are doing.  I dropped FP a few years back so it’s nice to be able to play some of these again.  Thanks for the effort!!

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

This might actually WORK!

I truthfully never played the FP version past a single ball but MY gosh is there a lot to this game.

I had really no idea just how cool it is but….wow yeah its cool.

I started scripting the selection for wish master where you trade souls i guess but wow it works!

I also started scripting the dmd “video” snippets. this is really getting fun now.

Score basically is working now too on dmd

I have been through script completely by hand once so most everything is working now but still a lot to do thats for sure

Here is a video showing some of the video snippets working and selection process for trading souls for different things(quick video)

My wife is totally freaked out when i work on this table by the sounds lol

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

6 users thanked author for this post.
                        Mark70
                        Participant
                          @mark70

That’s so cool, Randr you are the master of FP conversions!
                          Oh, and Terry please don’t make a PuP Pack for this – this is already scary enough lol

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

This is going to be a great game. Almost should be a real pin it’s that cool

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
                            Participant
                              @borgdog
                              MemberContributorvip

That thing is pretty dark, I think you need to add some pinstadium lights!  /s

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Here is a better example of selection working with dmd and video dmd at same time. makes more sense in this video

for IOS and Android

nate
                                Participant
                                  @nodzebra

randr your a beast im super stoked that your taking on this project i’ve always wanted to get to actually play this work of art,  before all my shit got stolen a couple years back this was one of the few FP tables that really got my attention and left me starving and wanting to play for real after  i decided suffering the FP physics long enough to try a bazillion gigs of unplayed FP tables was worth it thanks to BAMVR and the occulus cv1 creating such an absolutely amazing virtual pinball experience that after achieveing top 5 scores on the small but amazing PinFX2VR catalogue as well as the Zaccaria Tables in VR i was left starving for more which is when those gigs and gigs of FP tables i downloaded would finally get some attention and I was astounded by the quality of the games these table authors were producing despite the gameplay not living up to the amazing designs and rulesets because of  the wonky physics capabilities of the newton engine,  while its seems that many who dont play much real pinball find these amazing games to be easily and very much playable,  i couldnt wrap my head around the wonky ball movement and moon physics scatter off the flippers and the endless frustration of trying to aim i sadly gave up on some fuckin amazing games by some amazing teams of authors,  the authors original titles that were getting released for FP were literally the “future of pinball”  as we saw games with RGB lighting and full motion video score boards years before WOZ or BM66  set both of those features as the industry standard for pinball manufacturers new and old revitalizing the game with a much needed update that has indeed given pinball an exciting new look and feel that appeals to contemporary players whether its nerds like myself who restore and sell machines and work pinball tech jobs and play in tournaments and all this type of nerdgasm dorkshit.  Or casual players and hobbyists that just play a few games here and there , pinball has still managed to retain its unique ability to provide players of any skill level a fun and satisfying gaming experience,  everyone loves pinball whether they know it or not,  how many times does a new player walk away from their first pinball session thinking “i hated that shit what the fuck?”  nobody ever says that, even if they dont so much as win a replay and they get slaughtered and become convinced that there is an intricate electromagnetic cheating mechanism that causes the ball to drain down the middle and that these games are rigged to fuck over the player…..they still desire a higher score they still want to play again…..what the fuck kinda evil psychological genius shit is this…..anyway i’m obviously excited as it seems i’ve devoted one of my 3-4 yearly posts to the WIP of the VPX version of Three Motherfuckin Angels.   I’m happy to beta test if your so inclined to shoot it over!

Unclewilly
                                  Participant
                                    @unclewilly

Nice job boss.

I always wanted to convert this one.

You know if anyone has converted deadhunters.  I’m about ready to make some tables again so i thought that one might ease me back into vp

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Not that I know of boss.

for IOS and Android

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

@unclewilly (boss) have you seen my jaws or heman conversions?

for IOS and Android

Unclewilly
                                        Participant
                                          @unclewilly

No not yet.  Just starting to download tables again,  since i lost all my stuff.

Thank god i had all my roms on a different drive.

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

I have all 50 different videos clips in table and scripted but they sometimes overlap so fighting that currently but here is a new video showing how the video is used during end of ball bonus counts and during the little play i did get in.

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 118 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?