Working on site

• This topic has 1,071 replies, 123 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by randr.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,072 total)
  • Author
    BorgDog
    Participant
      @borgdog
      MemberContributorvip

Hey nice hats! Too bad I don’t wear those.

Do you have any options for thinking tuques (or is it toque or tuke… eh hoser)? My friends Bob, Doug and I could use some new ones to wear with our parkas.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Maybe this is what I need to become beautiful

ICPjuggla
          @icpjuggla
          MembervipModerator

Hey nice hats! Too bad I don’t wear those. Do you have any options for thinking tuques (or is it toque or tuke… eh hoser)? My friends Bob, Doug and I could use some new ones to wear with our parkas.

Do you mean winter hats? lol

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

I’m not sure what he means! LOL

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Nice update Randr – I like it ! What about hosting a wiki ? ref … http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=37750#entry377610

I sure could create it! but members need to build it and update it! you think people are willing to do that? would be like projects but anyone could add to it

for IOS and Android

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Created a simple wiki anyone willing? i can create any categories but anyone can edit or create

Visual Pinball Knowledge Base

for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                  @thalamus

Yes, projects is fine, but, I believe a normal wiki suits better for just FAQ. Maybe put up a poll/discussion around the subject ? I don’t want you put your effort into something that no one but me wants. Heck, if I’m alone on this, I might setup it up just for myself. My bookmarks list in FF is large.

Jesperpark
                  Participant
                    @jesperpark

Hey nice hats! Too bad I don’t wear those. Do you have any options for thinking tuques (or is it toque or tuke… eh hoser)? My friends Bob, Doug and I could use some new ones to wear with our parkas.

Sigh…Someone please tell me they have heard of the Mackenzie brothers??  If not google SCTV/Mackenzie brothers/Strange Brew

Take off Eh if you don’t know what i’m talking Aboot

hosers

Attachments:
                    randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Added Wiki per request thoughts?

Visual Pinball Knowledge Base

for IOS and Android

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Email on site has been down for 24 hours trying to fix sending of email to some members. changed DNS and takes UP TO 24 hours to take…looking into this!

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Dark
                          @dark
                          vipMemberContributor

I added primitive menu definitions, it would be nice if some other people could pitch in and we could get every part of VP defined, that way new potential authors could pick things up quicker with a knowledge base.

I notice a few topics in there that I believe really fall more under the tutorial category however, especially when it has ‘tutorial’ right in the header.  Maybe I’m just anal but I like to see things organised, I’m looking at you @Thalamus lol.

3dcreation

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

I can add categories…or maybe you guys can to under advanced tab?

for IOS and Android

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

email back up and hope it works better for people having issues. Please let me know if pm’s or notification emails are not working. they should be again

for IOS and Android

Thalamus
                                @thalamus

I added primitive menu definitions, it would be nice if some other people could pitch in and we could get every part of VP defined, that way new potential authors could pick things up quicker with a knowledge base. I notice a few topics in there that I believe really fall more under the tutorial category however, especially when it has ‘tutorial’ right in the header. Maybe I’m just anal but I like to see things organised, I’m looking at you @thalamus lol.

LOL. I’m guilty I must admit. But, my main goal was to get the ball rolling.

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Fixed download bug where it was asking for a password.

Fixed(maybe) shop bug changing member name to checkout name! still waiting for a test

New feature Liked email notifications! need to test but should send notification of a like! EDIT i see i got error line 348 of the function. will get it sorted

for IOS and Android

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Added categories to wiki side menu for easier navigation so make sure to pick or create a category if editing

for IOS and Android

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Had to dumb down embroidery supplied said! so this is how hat will look…will update mockups in store after current orders are filled but they will look like this simplified design

Untitled

for IOS and Android

Attachments:
                                      randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Added ajax search on sidebar and uptop in menu to far right. try it out see if it works for you. Should search live as you type although I have performance turned down so will take a few seconds to autofil :)

for IOS and Android

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Working on added security at login with captcha to help speed up site by running less security once logged in. Having issues adding captcha to login screen but did add to comments form on blogs so hoping once this is all setup things will be quicker all around

for IOS and Android

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Since officially in VP 10.3 beta I added FSS section to downloads HERE . Who wants to upload the first “official” FSS release? just look for Full Single Screen category when submitting your upload under “my uploads”. This view is a game changer for desktop if you want backglass too so check out the wips from @arconovum HERE he currently has these in a collection with dropbox links until he can get full permission for mods or he feels they are finished. Really great stuff! He has my permission to release Monster bash officially!  :good:

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,072 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?