WoZ WIP

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    ckpin
    Participant
      @ckpin

New Woz WIP Update (updated link in first post) …

There are now Hi-Res playfields (thanks to Sliderpoint) that more accurately reflect the table size,
      a Tilt fix, sound location corrections and other minor tweaks. Thanks for the feedback.

Next area of focus are videos for the backglass (with Nailbuster PupPlayersupport and offers of videos from eMBee ).

On the list are also:
      higher resolution plastics (need to followup with people who offerred help here),
      improved and more 3D models (with support offered from Mr_H),
      adding SOTR game mode,
      and lighting adjustments.

EDIT (20181004 8:32 EDT): Had some issues getting the correct link posted; all should be well now.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      topache
      Participant
        @topache

I really can’t thank you enough for doing this table for us. I’m a snob when it comes to putting tables on my cab, I’m not one of those guys that have 500-plus tables, no offense to you at all. I just like to have tables that I enjoy and love to play. This is the first WIP table I’ve installed and I must say I’m extremely happy with it. Tonight alone, my girls and I were playing for hours, came across a few script errors and bugs (I had a major high score and the table just stopped as it lost a ball and it could not find it, ugh so I had to exit) still an awesome table.

I really hope there’s more development on this as I’m so looking forward to it. Is such a fun table.

Thank you so much again very much appreciate it.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

@topache I’d be interested in what you do have installed! You better have mad scientist and Humpty Dumpty dammit  B-)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

topache
          Participant
            @topache

Humpty Dumpty absolutely! Another really cool, unique table! I’m not a huge fan of original tables, I like the real ones so I did not pursue Mad Scientist, I did try it though, but I didn’t make my list, lol.

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Well at least you tried it.  :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

francisco bambino
              Participant
                @franciscobambino

ckpin,
                great initiative for the long dreamed-up rule my friend, congratulations

Capp
                Participant
                  @capp

can someone pls help ,  where do i put the .csv file?

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  blackvulcan3
                  Participant
                    @blackvulcan3

Wow. This is really good. My family are big Wizard fans and this will get a workout in my cab. Great job.

blackvulcan3
                    Participant
                      @blackvulcan3

Thanks guys, I had no problem the first time I played with the backglass but subsequent times it has not loaded.

I have tried the patch and seems to be working again. Not sure why it would change, but it did. Great fun table.

The Loafer
                      Participant
                        @theloafer

The backglass uses a lot of resources so it’s possible you had something running in the background, memory leak from other instance of VP/VPM/UltraDMD, etc that just took you over the threshold.  At least the patch helped, you should be good moving forward, until there’s a pup version that should mitigate this memory usage issue (can’t wait for it!).

francisco bambino
                        Participant
                          @franciscobambino

Are these new tables making noise on the ramps?

ckpin
                          Participant
                            @ckpin

Capp:

The csv file was only included in case anyone wanted to add/change something in the backglass. It delineates the images and their associated layer.

fancisco bambino:

Yes. the table should be making noises on the ramps.  In the most recent link, most of the table sounds are directed to the table (e.g. playfield speakers) while the other sounds (e.g. vocals) are directed to the backglass.  The first version incorrectly sent everything to the playfield speakers.  This is all controlled in the Sound Manager.

francisco bambino
                            Participant
                              @franciscobambino

Thanks, my friend for the return.

nickbuol
                              Participant
                                @nickbuol

I finally decided to grab the latest files from Oct 4 and give this a shot tonight, but it won’t load.  Script error:

Line 8017 pops up the following error:

ActiveX component can’t create object: ‘System.Collections.ArrayList’

Line 8017 in the script is:

Set modeHaunted = CreateObject(“System.Collections.ArrayList”)

Any ideas?

outhere
                                  @outhere
                                  MemberContributorvipModerator

UpDates

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40867&p=413287

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  nickbuol
                                  Participant
                                    @nickbuol

I swear I just updated everything a week or so ago, but I’ll check again.  Thanks.

NailBuster
                                      @nailbuster
                                      ModeratorMember

I finally decided to grab the latest files from Oct 4 and give this a shot tonight, but it won’t load. Script error:

Line 8017 pops up the following error:

ActiveX component can’t create object: ‘System.Collections.ArrayList’

Line 8017 in the script is:

Set modeHaunted = CreateObject(“System.Collections.ArrayList”)

Any ideas?

I’ve helped someone with that before…you can search google for that error… i think you’re missing a .net version on your pc, its an older version you need to install v.3.5

nickbuol
                                      Participant
                                        @nickbuol

Game now loads after .net 3.5 was installed.  B2S Server crashes when the table loads, but I will look at updating that if need be next.

Update. Nope.  I am already on 1.3.0.3 for B2S Server.  I reinstalled and re-registered the DLL anyway, and still no luck.

I will keep checking things, but probably not tonight as it is getting late.  The table and DMD looks great though.

Dazz
                                        Participant
                                          @dazz

This WIP is pretty damn impressive… Keep up the excellent work.

Only issue I have right now is the ball image is very difficult to see.  Seems almost opaque and difficult to see when moving fast. I know I can change the image, but has anyone found a worthy ball image for this beautiful game?

Haxter
                                          Participant
                                            @haxter

I’m sorry, did anyone get this working on desktop?  Really want to play and I’m head to wall right now trying to figure it out.

Line 9428 error, I seen an earlier reply to look at the Attack From Mars table but I must be missing or not understanding something.  Any help is appreciated.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 109 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?