Munsters 2020 (Stern/Tribute)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    fourbanks
    Participant
      @fourbanks

fantastic table. I’m getting a object controller error on closing the table and have no themed sounds. I’ve put the media pack in the PUPVideos but I’m sure I’ve missed something ?

any help here would be much appreciated

thanks

humankind14
      Participant
        @humankind14

hi… is there any good soul who could make avideo tutorial or a step by step installation for this awesome table?

i dont understand how to get it running, i only knows to do when its easy, i mean, put vpx file on tables, add rom when needed but thats it…

i dont understand how to change all the scripts issues that says on the readme.txt file, and it ask for a lot of fails on a lot of the script lines..

i tried all, just to see if im lucky, but no…

any help would be much apreciatted

fourbanks
        Participant
          @fourbanks

I’ve now deleted that line 8340 and no longer getting any errors ? however still no themed sounds just table sound ?

Daryl
          Participant
            @allknowing2012

If you had to delete something then I would have to say that something is wrong/unusual with your setup. B2s/DirectB2s/PinupPlayer ..

You should have this folder & folders under your PinUPSystem/PUPVideos directory.

Unzip either the _3screen or _2screen zip file to make it show either the embedded DMD within the BG (2 screen) or if you have a separate physical, larger DMD then use the _3screen zip file.

fourbanks
            Participant
              @fourbanks

thanks Daryl and to confirm this is for a windows desktop set up ?

Daryl
              Participant
                @allknowing2012

Can be on a desktop *if* you have 2 monitors .. or 3.

richiep1
                Participant
                  @richiep1

Hey guys, I had version 1.02 running great, but when I loaded 1.03 the table plays but no pup backglass, videos or anything.

In 1.02 there was a line that needed to be updated in the script to point to where I had my pupvideos, something like Const Pupvideos=C:\PinupSystem\PupVideos.  I can’t find that in this version’s script.

There is only a line that says Dim Pupvideos:    Am I missing something??

Also is there a totally new mmunsters PupPack for this 1.03 version or just an update to the 1.02 puppack?

Thanks again for all your great work.

The Loafer
                  Participant
                    @theloafer

You have to use media puck pack 1.03 with the latest table, per instructions in the release thread

richiep1
                    Participant
                      @richiep1

Yeah, you know, sometimes I just can’t get out of my own way!!!  I guess it’s like, you know, guys don’t never like to ask for directions (pre GPS) or they don’t bother reading assembly instructions……..

So, I did go back and download the 1.03 pup pack, installed it and voila…it works.

Love the improvements over the last version, also getting the sounds now with the end of ball and ball bonuses, the improved fonts and modes are all great as well.  Keep up the good work.

The Loafer
                      Participant
                        @theloafer

It IS coming along rather well. Will be fun to see where the next update takes us

fourbanks
                        Participant
                          @fourbanks

i have reset from scratch my vpx set up using the latest files and am still not getting any themed sound from this table on a windows 10 desktop. i have put the media pack into the pup video folder so i have have forgotten something small ? failing to get the sound to work on this table ‘can this table be purchased does anyone know for the steam platform?

LynnInDenver
                          Participant
                            @lynnindenver

i have reset from scratch my vpx set up using the latest files and am still not getting any themed sound from this table on a windows 10 desktop. i have put the media pack into the pup video folder so i have have forgotten something small ? failing to get the sound to work on this table ‘can this table be purchased does anyone know for the steam platform?

It’s not available for purchase in any digital form, Steam or otherwise. Just as a large physical “just one in the cabinet kids” pinball machine from Stern themselves.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                            Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                            Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            fourbanks
                            Participant
                              @fourbanks

thanks for your reply :)

Daryl
                              Participant
                                @allknowing2012

@fourbanks .. no expert on pinupsystem (you might want to ask in another thread) but I have this when I run PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat

..seems like you are not getting the Music channel. So check that you have this default setting.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                Daryl
                                Participant
                                  @allknowing2012

Oh and check the obvious .. can you play any of the sounds outside of the game? Click on anything in this directory for example..

(Your exact location may differ slightly ie. C: instead of D: for example)

fourbanks
                                  Participant
                                    @fourbanks

i can confirm Daryl my settings are the same as yours

fourbanks
                                    Participant
                                      @fourbanks

Oh and check the obvious .. can you play any of the sounds outside of the game? Click on anything in this directory for example..

(Your exact location may differ slightly ie. C: instead of D: for example)

hi Daryl

i do not have these files from the downloading of the media pack ? can you please confirm the link to the media pack from where you downloaded this file

thank you

Thalamus
                                        @thalamus
                                        ContributorMemberModerator

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/munsters-2020-sterntribute-media-pack-only/ – believe it is this.

fourbanks
                                        Participant
                                          @fourbanks

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/munsters-2020-sterntribute-media-pack-only/ – believe it is this.

thank you my friend. :good: for some odd reason this download is correct this time and all sounds are now working. i now just have to fix the score / theme overlay as its taking up half of the 24 inch monitor space.

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus
                                            ContributorMemberModerator

Check the zip inside the archive – or, they are probably already inside the exacted forlder, those should be extracted to make the dmd / backglass fit.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 277 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?