This topic contains 154 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  wrd1972 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • Author
     Shaun 
    Participant

My kids and I are having a lot of fun with this table.

I am running into 1 small annoyance. There is a large “Bally” logo in a black rectangle overlaying my backglass. I assume it’s supposed to take the place of the DMD in my 3 screen setup, but it’s not placed correctly and I can’t figure out how to move or disable it. I realize this may not be related to the table itself, but maybe someone has a similar setup. Here is a link to the backglass:

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2904-bugs-bunnys-birthday-ball-bally-1991/

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Can you provide a screen capture of it?

BTW, HauntFreaks is working on a new BBBB backglass I think. Maybe he can chime in.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Shaun 
    Participant

Here is the screen grab.

Attachments:
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Cant explain that one at all. I am using the same backglass.

try this one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/49c2wq9agss7ke1/Bugs%20Bunny%20Birthday%20Ball%20%20%28Bally%201989%29.directb2s?dl=0

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Your screenres.txt needs to be set correctly for that box to be in the right space.

Shaun 
    Participant

That fixed it. Did you alter the back glass yourself?

Shaun 
    Participant

Your screenres.txt needs to be set correctly for that box to be in the right space.

I adjusted my X-offset in screenres.txt to be 3840 (width of monitor1 + monitor2) instead of 0 and the Bally box disappeared. So, I guess that is better.

walamab 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

I’ve been waiting for just the right version of this one. Its going on the cab tomorrow! Thanks for building it! :good:

Walamab
    Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

walamab 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

So I’m getting a strange error when I try to run this on my cab…”Un-installable Font”???? I haven’t tried to debug it yet but thought someone here may have seen it before?

Walamab
    Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

Drybonz 
    Participant

I haven’t seen that while trying to play a table before, but I get it in backglass designer sometimes.  Not sure if that is related.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

No clue…never seen that one. Could it be a 10.2 issue? I built the table on 10.1

Hopefully another can chime in.

Dodger 
    Participant

I use 10.2 and have problems.

Jesperpark 
    Participant

I’m using 10.2, just played a few games with no issues

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Time for a BBBB refresh.

• Tons of visual, audible and physics improvements
    • GI Flashes added
    • Spiral ramp finally working right with out the need for ramp helpers
    • More accurate scaling

Old table

bbbb8.jpg

New table

3 users thanked author for this post.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Once again better and better! Love the ramp in back now

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

TNT2 
    Participant

Oh man.

Ginsonic 
    Participant

Great, many thanks  :good:

Noslet 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Very nice upgrades!  :good:

Ah

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Very nice! Looking forward to the upgrade. This one gets a lot of play at our house.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Okay guys. Here is a beta to try out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pai3qrwchkrp0eb/Bugs%20Bunny%27s%20Birthday%20Ball%20%28Bally%201991%29%201.2k.vpx?dl=0

Again, countless improvements here especially with lighting and the physics. Give it a try and let me know any concerns.

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account