Working on site

• This topic has 1,071 replies, 123 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by randr.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,072 total)
  • Author
    BorgDog
    Participant
      @borgdog
      MemberContributorvip

Cool, not quite as flashy as the dark round circle, but seems to work better.  Still don’t see how you and haunt added pictures though??

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Look again :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

BorgDog
        Participant
          @borgdog
          MemberContributorvip

Nice, liking the dark theme better as well.  Can you delete my pin and I’ll re-add with a pic?  Or maybe I’ll just add and then you can delete the one wiht no pic :)

Thanks.

jbg4208
          Participant
            @jbg4208

Was about to ask if it was possible to update our pin with a photo. Or delete / re-add?

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

readd i will remove one without photo. Pictures will be much better

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
              Participant
                @borgdog
                MemberContributorvip

new one added with picture, but left catagory as All and now it shows a blank under Catagory :(

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

i think i fixed it. this is a new deal for me too. seems nothing just “works” lol But better now

for IOS and Android

jbg4208
                  Participant
                    @jbg4208

Re-added mine also.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

I’m upgrading server over next couple days so heads up. Also upgrading software and software is what can break stuff! The hardware upgrades should be simple

for IOS and Android

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

been working on Projects layout. may have broke some things so try it out and see how it looks. May be slow, broken or not work but try it and report back

http://vpinball.com/bb_project/

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Drybonz
                        Participant
                          @drybonz

I like the new design… looks great.  Only thing I noticed (maybe it isn’t supposed to be operational yet) is the menu button only changed the size of the items on the screen.

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

yeah have not set that up yet. focus on layout of projects, author stuff like that. is it super slow?

for IOS and Android

Drybonz
                            Participant
                              @drybonz

The initial page load was maybe a little slow (like seconds… not bad at all) but after that navigating between projects, etc was not slow at all.  Also, I think the new layouts are very viewable… nicely spaced, etc… clean look.

I should add that I am viewing in portrait orientation.  *feels shame*.

rothbauerw
                                @rothbauerw
                                ModeratorContributorMembervip

The site is coming along quite nicely randr.  Now that I’ve been visiting for a while, I find it quite easy to use and can easily keep up with everything that’s going on within the site.  Keep up the great work!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Fixed sorting links in drop downs on projects pages.

Tripled storage space and added more memory to server. Had plenty before but now have more :)

Not sure if performance will increase or not? maybe a bit?

Working on a few new features for site… more info as i get it finalized

for IOS and Android

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Dont forget you can share posts or releases on social media! I will try to remember as i dont even do it much. but lets get these great tables noticed!

I shared a couple via facebook this morning on vpinball.com facebook page :)

https://www.facebook.com/Visualpinball/

for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
                                      @rothbauerw

The past couple of days I’ve been getting redirected when I click on a link by redirectoffers.org.  It happens on almost every other link I follow.  It takes me to an ad and sometimes to Google.   Is this part of a marketing / revenue scheme?   It’s very annoying.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Yeah I saw that too! It only happens on “mobile” site. Very frustrating. I will look into it this weekend. No marketing thing trust me. It’s a java bug seems to be a common issue with mobile browser but I will get it taken care of

for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
                                          @rothbauerw

I’ve actually seen this on three different devices.  One was my laptop so it doesn’t seem to be contained to mobile only.

Seems like a weird java bug.   Thanks for looking into it!

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Running a scan on site. May sound odd but i find stuff like this interesting. will get it sorted but in meantime the scan is running so we will see

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,072 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?