The Addams Family (Bally 1992) V2 – G5K, Sliderpoint, 3rdAxis

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    The Loafer
    Participant
      @theloafer

here you go:

lists the tables included:

We get asked all the time for a list of all the tables installed on our digital pinball machines.The total number can…

Posted by Retro Play on Saturday, February 2, 2019

other link indicating he’s including tables (though the wording could imply they just run on them but the post above puts that to rest lol)

The newly improved Freddy Nightmare on Elm St by Gottlieb is now available on all our virtual pinball machines.

Posted by Retro Play on Saturday, February 23, 2019

1 user thanked author for this post.
      BorgDog
      Participant
        @borgdog
        MemberContributorvip

hey cool, he’s got a bunch of my tables on there, I feel so special :)

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

@borgdog i didnt see any of mine!!! lol

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

The Loafer
          Participant
            @theloafer

this just proves the guy has taste Randr ;)

3rdaxis
            Participant
              @3rdaxis
              MemberContributor

He pulled the lists down, Jesus it’s like a cockroach, turn the lights on and they all scurry and hide. I’m sure he is still selling his cab’s with VP games and rom’s installed and there’s not much too do about that.

xenonph
              Participant
                @xenonph
                MemberContributor

Great job all!!

Table looks and plays great!!

Your work is appreciated.

On a side note… that guy even has my TRON Classic table in his list!! I finally hit the pinnacle of my pinball modding career!! lol

I wonder if he also stole stuzzas cabinet artwork and used on his ?

And looks like he is selling arcade cabinets fully loaded with 20,000 games all the way up to Playstation2. WOW

Looks like pinball will be the least of his troubles.

Anyways sorry for cluttering this topic for a great table!!

Thanks again all for sharing this masterpiece with the pinball community.

Carry on.

g5k
                The Loafer
                Participant
                  @theloafer

I’m going to have to assume he’s reading this thread.  Hi David. :bye:

Winterpooch
                  Participant
                    @winterpooch

Hi guys, thank you for thenew TAF!

the table loads and attract mode displays, as soon as i press the start button – i get this script error.

“Line 1, object not a collection” – am using latest VP10.6 Beta and have scripts all in right places etc

I’ve also tried an earlier version (rev 3592) on advice from others about a conflict between later than 3592 versions and the latest SAM Pinmame., but I get the same error.

any help much appreciated, thank you.

g5k
                    Participant
                      @g5k

the table loads and attract mode displays, as soon as i press the start button – i get this script error.

“Line 1, object not a collection” – am using latest VP10.6 Beta and have scripts all in right places etc

I’ve also tried an earlier version (rev 3592) on advice from others about a conflict between later than 3592 versions and the latest SAM Pinmame., but I get the same error.

There must be a problem with your install. This error comes up regularly on a range of tables, not sure what the solution is, it’s not specific to this table (see attached searching on this site, you may need to hunt through the support threads of other tables for a solution or try reinstalling. Make sure you use 7-zip to unzip the vpx beta and the table files so files are unblocked).

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 8.29.46 am

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

@g5k i played this lastnight a few times…yeah its frikking nice! thanks again to all involved for the table :good:

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

g5k
                        ze-bob
                        Participant
                          @ze-bob

Thank you for this very great job ! ! !
                          A nice score after some sport, not easy.
                          I have some lags with flashes, for example in the “Greed” sequence, is there a way to adjust the lamp timer ?

Thank you.

20190312_194721

____________________________________________________________________
                          Pincab setup:
                          Core i7 870 + 16Go RAM, GTX 1050Ti, Win10 Pro.

Winterpooch
                          Participant
                            @winterpooch

There must be a problem with your install. This error comes up regularly on a range of tables, not sure what the solution is, it’s not specific to this table (see attached searching on this site, you may need to hunt through the support threads of other tables for a solution or try reinstalling. Make sure you use 7-zip to unzip the vpx beta and the table files so files are unblocked).

Thanks for the help G5K, I’ll try those things you suggested. I know that i have never used 7zip i only ever have used winrar for more than 20 years now, old habits die hard ! If that doesn’t help i’ll try reinstalling as you suggested.

DGPG35
                            Participant
                              @dgpg35

Ball can get stuck just above white flasher on right side and no amount of nudge knocks it loose.

Aside from that… WOW, amazing work by all involved. THANK YOU !!!  :good:

ze-bob
                              Participant
                                @ze-bob

Wow ! ! !
                                I hope that the team will try to find a solution for us. :wacko:

Pincab setup:

htamas
                                Participant
                                  @htamas

Thanks for the help G5K, I’ll try those things you suggested. I know that i have never used 7zip i only ever have used winrar for more than 20 years now, old habits die hard ! If that doesn’t help i’ll try reinstalling as you suggested.

My post is the second link in that screenshot, see if this helps you:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/the-addams-family-bally-1992-v2-g5k-sliderpoint-3rdaxis/page/15/#post-117689

Jesperpark
                                  Participant
                                    @jesperpark

Finally found a table that broke my PC lol

Alienware Alpha Intel Core i7-4785T 2.2GHz Processor, 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM, Windows 10a 256 ssd, custom overclocked GeForce GTX 860M + this table = lag city LOL

Wow ! ! !

I hope that the team will try to find a solution for us. :wacko:

There is a version 2.1 compressed, which is more compressed (shocking) to allow people with lesser computers to use, also the uncompressed version for people that don’t have Issues.  Realistically try reducing some of the graphic settings on VP10, which would cause lag issues. I have a similar setup as you and a lesser setup, and both my computers run this table without issues.

If you can’t play either version then I don’t know what “solution” you would want as it’s a hardware problem.  :unsure:

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                    htamas
                                    Participant
                                      @htamas

Finally found a table that broke my PC lol

Alienware Alpha Intel Core i7-4785T 2.2GHz Processor, 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM, Windows 10a 256 ssd, custom overclocked GeForce GTX 860M + this table = lag city LOL

My setup is weaker than yours (Phenom II X4 965, 4 GB RAM, 240 GB SSD, GTX 750ti, Windows 7) and I have no lag or performance problem with this table, not even with the uncompressed version.

g5k
                                      g5k
                                      Participant
                                        @g5k

Great to hear guys with lower level systems are running without performance issues, to the couple that had trouble your installs or systems are where you need to look. VPX allows you to turn off settings that have overhead and the script and mods provide options to reduce overhead too. I know one of the two posters also was posting on the visual pinball addicts group and sounded new to visual pinball and thought the future pinball version was better anyway so problem solved I think ;)

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus
                                          ContributorMemberModerator

ROFL – thanks for a good laugh @g5k

ze-bob
                                          Participant
                                            @ze-bob

I think there is a performance difference between Nvidia drivers.
                                            In my cab i use 416.94 drivers for my GTX 1050Ti, perhaps an older version will be better, computer setup is always full of mystery.

Pincab setup:

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 528 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?